Haha, what a dumb ass

• Sponsors (?)

are they having some kind of meet?? there are mustangs lined up all over that road. some dumbass tries to show off and take the corner as fast as he can?? come on. those guys deserved what happened to them.

From what I understood...All those clips were taken at 'Mustang Week'. The black Cobra from last year was a stuck gas pedal issue. Not a moron behind the wheel. He was trying to give the crowd a show and had some very bad luck.
The white Cobra.....Ummmmm not sure.:rolleyes: :shrug:

bottlfed92 said:
From what I understood...All those clips were taken at 'Mustang Week'. The black Cobra from last year was a stuck gas pedal issue. Not a moron behind the wheel. He was trying to give the crowd a show and had some very bad luck.
The white Cobra.....Ummmmm not sure.:rolleyes: :shrug:

I'd have to say he had a stuck gas pedal as well- there's no way anyone is THAT stupid :nonono:

That happened to me in my 86 as I was heading toward a building :eek:
So I just poped it outta gear and turned off the ignition :nice:

And Grey- I think I spun out about 30 times- the worst one on a bridge on the interstate facing oncoming traffic in the rain last year :D

That is Mustangs Week... Hundreds of cars for 5 or 6 days of shows, events, racing, and just a good time. Me and 3 other guys from CT went down (850 miles each way) and it was a blast. We went down that strip a couple times in my friends twin turbo 03 GT. Needless to say we didnt get sideways or hit anything, so yes its all about bad driving which causes them to spin out, NOT the road.

Mustang Week is actually a great time, and even when there are no Mustang events, Myrtle Beach is a great place to go out at night, and hit up the bars, clubs, and the strip!