Fox Stuff: Have You Seen This?

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
This thread is going to be like the Tool Time Review thread but for Fox stuff.

They're becoming fewer and farther between so, post what you got!

This is not the thread for posting the obvious things like LMR, Summit, JEGS, (gimme a break). LoL

Instead, this a thread for things that make you think, "That's cool. I wonder how many folks know?" and we give a shout out to the item and small business it comes from.
Don't post your small business here. We already have a place for that and you can Private Message me directly if you're not certain where that is.

I'll kick it off with this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj7A9aNAwFk

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm not a showy under the hood guy, but i kinda like the cerbinator bolt kit.
All my fender bolts look awful.

My car could use some fender and panel alignment, so maybe they are the motivation i need to actually do it.

Reactions: 1 user
I liked that kit too. I ended up peicing something similar together from Mcmaster-Carr. I don't know if it was cost-effective or not but I was ordering other hardware for my car and threw it into the cart.

If I ever get to pulling my motor out, and smoothing the engine bay, I’ll “spring” for those hinges!! Definitely real nice stuff!
I wanted to like them and i kinda do, but honestly when you stick billet parts on a car randomly without any other billet parts they just look out of place. If the car had one of those fancy accessory drives it may work, but by themselves i think they would look like they don't belong.

I wanted to like them and i kinda do, but honestly when you stick billet parts on a car randomly without any other billet parts they just look out of place. If the car had one of those fancy accessory drives it may work, but by themselves i think they would look like they don't belong.
I would get the black ones…… they would blend in and be subtle, yet when you notice them, you’re like ……. Wow those are pretty cool!

With enough will and money, you can have anything made.
Most people prefer to go the cheaper/easier route.
I get that.
Easy is easy.
Different is expensive.
I like different.

With enough will and money, you can have anything made.
Most people prefer to go the cheaper/easier route.
I get that.
Easy is easy.
Different is expensive.
I like different.
In my case, different ($) takes time! Lol

I like the little things though, like my paint job on my intake cover…

IMG_7617.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
In my case, different ($) takes time! Lol

I like the little things though, like my paint job on my intake cover…

IMG_7617.jpeg
That takes time and effort.
That is what separates the average from the exceptional.
A lot of things can be done that are not commercially available.
If the average "Joe" can not buy it, then it has it's own uniqueness and desirability.
Of course, the average "Joe" can not be bothered to take the time and effort to attain uniqueness.
The average "Joe" could have never imagined the Sistine Chapel.
That is not to suggest your intake is the Sistine Chapel, but you get the point.

That takes time and effort.
That is what separates the average from the exceptional.
A lot of things can be done that are not commercially available.
If the average "Joe" can not buy it, then it has it's own uniqueness and desirability.
Of course, the average "Joe" can not be bothered to take the time and effort to attain uniqueness.
The average "Joe" could have never imagined the Sistine Chapel.
That is not to suggest your intake is the Sistine Chapel, but you get the point.
I enjoy being able to say “I did that”. Not at all in a conceited/ cocky way….. but I’m just truly proud of some of the work I do (almost because I can’t believe I did it myself) and love talking to people about it. It’s what makes the car shows/ meets so much fun for all of us.

I don’t know if this counts, but I recently found this coupe trunk kit:

IMG_5788.jpeg

I think there is a hatchback kit as well.

Reactions: 1 users
I don’t know if this counts, but I recently found this coupe trunk kit:

IMG_5788.jpeg

I think there is a hatchback kit as well.
I’ve been contemplating on moving my battery to further clean up the engine bay…… this hatchback kit may be nice!

I am not an electrician but I have built 3 homes I have lived in.. I tried to do everything I could while building them to save money not paying for someone else's labor so I have learned quite a bit about home construction....
I purchased the last home where I am at already built. I moved the main incoming power feed underground then moved my main electrical box to a different spot on the wall..
The inspector ( I had to get a permit to get my power hooked up) asked me who wired my box, I told him it was me... He told me nobody wires a box that nice anymore, well done he said...... Dam right I was proud of that....

Reactions: 6 users