HAHAHA... 4k to spend of sally

mustangsally93

Sep 26, 2005
Omaha,NE
Well this morning I won 4k on the radio for a question about the army.. I answered it and won the money. I just got back from picking up my check... Now help me spend it. Also I have a nice back payment from the army going at the first of the month. So I should have about 6k to spend. I have no bills other then 50 a month for a phone and 50 a month for insure, nothing else. So help me spend it on the cobra. I got the body worked payed. But I really don't know what else to get..... HEHEHEHHE I know you guys can help..

• Sponsors (?)

I just gave you a High-5. Put it in the bank for something later on. You know how it is you will spend it and the next day you will find the car of your dreams for what money you had the day before or a little less. And if you dont spend it you won't be able to find anything that you really want.

grey5.0beast said:
Well I actually think the Anti-Dub club members would like a nice donation(me and lyncher basically) I want to sell my DD to get a mustang DD, Guy is looking at it tonight!

...hmm well since I am the original founding member, I think its only fair that we split all donations 60 40..me getting 60, and im not even sure u deserve that 40 after that sick joke u played on :SNSign: :rlaugh:

Well I going to put 2,500 to the side so if I find something for the stangs I can buy it then. And 2k to spend at the boob house this weekend!!! hehehehe
And 1,500 in bank for spending cash. But If some one comes up with something cool I just might blow it all..:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Almost I don't pay taxes on it because I'm in the army.. Little side bonus of being in the army:D