Handz 2.1 Kenne Bell Install *Lots of Pics*

• Sponsors (?)

Time for the Custom Dyno Tune!!! Thanks to Greg at Racer’s Edge Tuning, My car runs AMAZING. I let RET know that I drive the car ALOT of DD the vehicle so he gave me a very good street tune. Numbers were 407/420!!! Thats more than a stock 03/04 Cobra!!! I gotta go back and get the dyno sheet print out from the computer so i can host it as a JPEG.

IMG_5155Small.jpg

RESULTS: The car feels AMAZING. The blower has turned the car into a whole different animal. The instant torque off the line is just scary. I can start off in 2nd gear and do a full on burn-out lol. By the time you look at the boost gauge you are already well over 100 MPH. Its very scary fast. If you just press the gas in first gear too much you will spin the wheels instantly. Freeway pulls are incredible. Overtaking people is a blast lol.

The drivability is excellent. You can dive the car around all day without seeing any boost. Its like driving a regular car till you get on the loud pedal. The bypass valve makes crazy sounds as it opens under normal driving. sounds like a jet. I am honestly so impressed with the quality and the power of this kit. Kenne Bell Twin Screw FTMFW.

I am so Very glad I didnt go with the procharger, because the Kenne Bell is the best thing I have ever bought for my car!!

Engine Pics!!

IMG_5198Small.jpg

IMG_5209Small.jpg

IMG_5184Small.jpg

IMG_5187Small.jpg

IMG_5189Small.jpg

IMG_5193Small.jpg

IMG_5196Small.jpg

IMG_5207Small.jpg

Just a Few Exterior Pics!!!

IMG_5166Small.jpg

IMG_5168Small.jpg

IMG_5177Small.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5155Small.jpg
    IMG_5155Small.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_5198Small.jpg
    IMG_5198Small.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_5209Small.jpg
    IMG_5209Small.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_5184Small.jpg
    IMG_5184Small.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_5187Small.jpg
    IMG_5187Small.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_5189Small.jpg
    IMG_5189Small.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_5193Small.jpg
    IMG_5193Small.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_5196Small.jpg
    IMG_5196Small.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_5207Small.jpg
    IMG_5207Small.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_5166Small.jpg
    IMG_5166Small.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_5168Small.jpg
    IMG_5168Small.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_5177Small.jpg
    IMG_5177Small.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 219
Why the 1.7? Kb doesnt make that blower anymore not since they started making everything in house. Your choices are either the 2.1 or the 2.6.

I didnt realize that they stopped making the 1.7 supercharger... Well I guess its either the 2.1 or 2.6. I was going to spend more time figuring out which ones I was going to pick once I can get the car paid off and get a real job after college:(.

This thread is making me beg and whimper like a little dog wanting one.. I can't imagine putting your foot down in your car with a new KB sitting on top the motor

The torque with the KB is insane. No BS lag like Turbos or Centri S/C's.

1st gear is a joke and I spin instantly. 2nd gear is pretty much spin also unless i half throttle it. 3rd gear is more usable.

I love the instant boost. the kit has a 9psi pulley but most of the time I am boosting 10.11 PSI because I have a bigger TB, Big air kit, and the Lightning MAF.

It literally feels like I installed a big block in the car.

1st gear is a joke and I spin instantly. 2nd gear is pretty much spin also unless i half throttle it. 3rd gear is more usable.

I love the instant boost. the kit has a 9psi pulley but most of the time I am boosting 10.11 PSI because I have a bigger TB, Big air kit, and the Lightning MAF.

Shhhssshh... My bank account can't take much more of this talk!

What gears are you running in it?

Time for more suspension work, and better tires.

Just got some NT05's install to replace my 555's The car grips VERY hard now and i am feeling the full potential of the car.

Without a doubt, this is the best mod I have ever installed.....EVER.