Handz SN95 Fall Photoshoot *Laser Red Reflections*

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
So I have been driving around alot the last month or 2 taking pictures every now and then around the Los Angeles Area. Went to Downtown LA and took some pics in the city, also took a few canyon drives to the Angeles Forest and snapped some pics.

Tossed 2 coats of different waxes before I went shooting plus i needed some protection from the elements.

I hope you guys Enjoy!!!

IMG_5463Small.jpg

IMG_5400Small.jpg

IMG_5419Small.jpg

IMG_5284Small.jpg

IMG_5391Small.jpg

IMG_5280Small.jpg

IMG_5381Small.jpg

IMG_5383Small.jpg

IMG_5291Small.jpg

IMG_5409Small.jpg

IMG_5425Small.jpg

IMG_5447Small.jpg

IMG_5455Small.jpg

IMG_5286Small.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Good eye, but those pics are not old.... I just took them the day before I got my new tires and never took them off the camera :rolleyes:

If you notice the tires are very bold in those pics lol

I'm with 98Cobra, plus it looks tacky. A nice, clean SOS gauge pod would have looked so much better and cleaner. One more question, why are you running a narrow band instead of a wide band? Narrow bands are nothing but a light show and are not even close to being accurate.

The car does look good tho. Very clean and subtle.

Yeah... not to be a broken record, but I cannot believe you drilled the dash in that pristine interior and used a narrowband.

Aside from that, looks clean as always. The new Nittos look good on there. How do they feel?

The wideband is going to be ordered at the end of the month when i get some dough.

As for the gauges, i have had my gauges mounted on my dash like that for 6 years now. i HATE A-pillar pods as they look rice to me and everyone has them. I originally wanted to do a Clock Pod, but 98's have no clock and i would have had to drill anyways.... So i did this custom solution and angled the gauges towards me.

the 100% love the look and it places the gauges right it the view of driving as opposed to looking all the way to the corner a-pilar for status of the vehicle.