Haneline gauges are cr**

Anyone ever use the Haneline gauges in their cars? Well don't they are the worst pieces of cr** that have ever been made. First the gas gauge does not work, they send a new one it last about 500 miles(only used them for 1500 miles), speedometer does not work after using their calibration method, I had to pay a speedometer shop $100.00 bucks just so I know how fast I am going, because even the RPM's do not work. Called them up and e-mailed because it has been more than a year nothing they can do about it. I put the gauges on before I decided to strip the car and paint it that took 7 months and then took a few months to rebuild engine thats why it took more than a year to know what pieces of cr** the are. Sorry just venting about throwing $600.00 bucks down the toilet.:bang: :bang: :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

This really torques me off about some classic car suppliers - it's common knowledge that many times we buy up parts that can't even be installed for a year or two as our project is in paint or while we're preparing for the restoration.

Horrible customer service policy IMHO. I simply won't do business with a company that has this "1 year no matter what" policy.

My Haneline gauges have been excellent. Actually, I think they are Telex gauges repackaged by Haneline with their bezel.
The one year policy sucks but most suppliers do it just to keep their books clean. I try to test things as soon as I get them to avoid the problem.