Happy 4th of July

• Sponsors (?)

Happy 4th back at ya.
I didn't know we could post non 05-09 mustang topics here. I have a few things to say about the child molester that's in the news for the last week. And then there is the idiot that Acorn got elected to be president and put our grandkids in debt. And Nancy calling the CIA liars.

I'll stop

We usually keep this section on topic, but general threads like this are accepted. Topics you're suggesting would belong in the off-topic forum and fight club.

Happy 4th everyone.

Dark
I was saying those thing in jest, and your right.

Have you's guy's seen the new daytime fireworks? Fireworks is used loosely, They shoot like fireworks, explode up in the air like fireworks, but the display is different colored smoke. There different, that's all Ill say about them.

Dark
I was saying those thing in jest, and your right.

Have you's guy's seen the new daytime fireworks? Fireworks is used loosely, They shoot like fireworks, explode up in the air like fireworks, but the display is different colored smoke. There different, that's all Ill say about them.

Where did you see those at? Sounds cool

imgres

Have a blessed and safe Independance day everyone!

stanmckinney

Mikey is a child molester, Just like all those catholic priest, Money is the only reason they are not in jail.
Obama is running this country into the ground to make peoples lives that are on welfare and have never had a job, better , at the taxpayers expense.
Professionals have tried to kill me, Bring it on, they will lose.
Maybe you like some pos that thinks swamp frogs are worth 30 million of taxpayers money, calling the CIA liars, I don't like it and think she should prove what she said or go to jail.

What did I say?
I actually agree that Jackson was likely a child molester.
I said thank God we live in a country where we can make such statements. In other countries we would be killed or put in prison for saying something against the government or those in power.
How is that supporting those in power?
I am confused.