Happy Birthday Realmongo

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
Aaaaargh! Another senior Moment!

Didn't know Deanna was on, so my wisecrack is in her name!

Not to worry, happens to me all the time. Now that NK's moved in I end up doing that under his SN as well as my daughter's! :lol:

chepsk8 said:
(could be useful, though, to get in some good jabs.....) :banana:

Shhhhhhhhhh..... don't give away my secrets! :rolleyes:

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
He'sTHAT old??????? Wow, cool! That means you, Cheapie and I are mere youngsters! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Even SD would be young in this scenario! :nice:

Still Dreamin'
chepsk8 said:
Aaaaargh! Another senior Moment!

[singing]Let's do the Time Warp aga-a-a-a-in![/singing] :rlaugh:

p.s. El Cheapo - I knew it wasn't Deanna.....too witty for a 12 y/o girl! :shrug:

StangDreamin' said:
I think I'm gonna have to put that back in my "brag file". Especially in the last few weeks (with 1/2 No Kitten's run for Silver Spur Rodeo Queen); it's been soooooooooo appropriate!

Still Dreamin'

:rlaugh:
Sorry, after all you've posted about your "rough and tumble" daughter, it's just sooooooo hard to picture her doing the beauty queen thing!
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

65stanger said:
:rlaugh:
Sorry, after all you've posted about your "rough and tumble" daughter, it's just sooooooo hard to picture her doing the beauty queen thing!
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Hey, it's a real "mind-bender" for me, too! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: This is the girl that used to call Rodeo Queens "fluffies"! The girl that last year kicked three grown (but I won't say "grown-up") men out of "her" chute and holding pens because they were trying to set the pen fences up wrong! I'd always thought she'd be running for Rodeo Chairman, not Queen! When she told me she was running for queen, all I could think was :scratch: :confused: :shrug: , not to mention :eek: and :jaw:

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Hey, it's a real "mind-bender" for me, too! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: This is the girl that used to call Rodeo Queens "fluffies"! The girl that last year kicked three grown (but I won't say "grown-up") men out of "her" chute and holding pens because they were trying to set the pen fences up wrong! I'd always thought she'd be running for Rodeo Chairman, not Queen! When she told me she was running for queen, all I could think was :scratch: :confused: :shrug: , not to mention :eek: and :jaw:

Still Dreamin'

I can sum it up in one word my friend..........

HORMONES!

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

chepsk8 said:
It's just a jump to your left......

and the chorus joins in........ :banana: :banana: :banana:

We're really showing our age, doing Rocky Horror.... especially when we pull the "Alzheimers' tricks" on other threads:

chepsk8 said:
Reaching inside

(darn, Deanna's ID again!!!!)

Stolen from the "Two Word Story" thread :D

EDIT: Don't worry, Dan; I've already admitted to doing it regularly, myself :rolleyes:

Still Dreamin'

chepsk8 said:
Just saw a FORD GT commercial on the pre-game show! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!

"Put your Hands on your Hips".............................

Chorus again, please...............

So did I (see the commercial) :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

"Let's do
the time warp
Daaa-aaa-aaa-aance!"

Whew! Good of you to mention that commercial for a Ford product....we narrowly avoided another citation from the topic police!

HOLY COW! Did you just see the Bud Light "Fergus" commercial? How topical while I was typing that last line!

Still Dreamin'

Status
Not open for further replies.