Happy Birthday Realmongo

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
SAw that too!

Just posted a long note to our policeman. What's his beef?

Just saw the Mitsubishi commercial! ROFLMAO!!!!

Don't know, check your PM's.

My personal favorite commercial so far has, beyond all shadow of a doubt, to be the Budweiser "Sleigh Ride" entry. 1/2 NoKitten's steed "Second Chance" has the same "qualities" as the horse in that commercial. She hadn't seen it and it took me about 5-10 minutes to explain it to her whilst I was rolling and snorting. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Still Dreamin'

chepsk8 said:
PM back at ya!

Si! The horse was good! See what other commercials get served up!

(BTW - is this commercial duscussion another Hi-jack?)

Absolutely! You've raised thread-jacking to an artform when you can do it without even thinking about it.

@#$%!!!! First score on the board goes to New England. With all due respect to Mongo, Suzi, and all the NE folks; but I'm gonna quit watching the SuperBowl if the Boston Patsies win this one! Why oh why is the Carolina front line suffering from crainial rectitis ?????

Okay so the Patriots won the Super Bowl...No big surprise there...Now for the really important event...

Will Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow?

Will we have an early spring to awaken our classic iron from their winter slumber?

:banana:

MustSuzi said:
Well, yeah the NE won but after screaming and getting into it after the game when the 11:00 news came on I found myself on TV :rlaugh:. After calling in sick to work I wonder what kind of looks I am going to get when I go to work tomorrow. :nonono:

Now how did you get on the news in that hole in the wall place you were at?

Status
Not open for further replies.