has anyone seen the 05-08 frontend on a 79-93

• Sponsors (?)

This one is a photoshop.

Just look at the lines and shadows around the chin spoiler. The nose has been reduced in size a little as well. Plus it looks like the chin spoiler was drawn in as the real Mach 1 spoilers are not that "thick". I know because i have one on my GT and see it everyday so i know it's lines and proportions well

Yeah, I kinda figured, especially from that chinspoiler. It looks good though imo. I'd take it!

the blue conv. is the 1 i was talkin about i don't like the custom work on it myself . i'm pretty sure the frontend has been extended out.... factory frontend woulnd't stick out as far . i'm just sayin without all the custom bs.. done right it could really be sharp .... there;s so much wild fiberglass frontends made fairly cheap they could proably make a bolt on 1 you wouldn't have 2 cut your fox up....

Y'all don't know poopie 'bout Camaros. That's not an '82-'92 you're looking at, that's an '80 or '81 Z/28 Mulletmobile (judging by the added flares)... :nono:

Sadly, it actually looks halfway decent, even though it's a complete bastardization of automobile races. Putting a Chevy motor into a Ford (or vice-versa) is one thing, but to try to mix their images together is just ... blasphemy! :eek:

*does best Bill Nighy impression, complete with bobbing head and spit flying*

IT ... IS ... AN ... A-BOM-IN-A-NAY-SHUNNNN!

View attachment 334281