Have Eibach Pro Kit - 87-93 or 94-02 shocks & struts

68 & 00 GT

May 14, 2003
HOUSTON TEXAS
I was just about to order the Strang 10 way adjustible shocks, and struts, and thought wait which year should I order for my car since it's lowered ~1.5 inches, should I get them for a 87-93 or just get the 94-02 application.

I was just told over the phone to get the 94-02 that it wont make any difference since my car is not that low :shrug:

How much if any difference would it make either way ?
Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

I've just been through the same thing myself. I couldnt find much info here, but got some on the depot. Check the thread I started in the suspension section. Also check out Maximum Motorsports. When they sell Illuminas to a lowered car they sell them the older sturts because they are about 1" shorter, thus better for the lower ride. They use the normal rears though.

Today I ordered 87-93 KYB AGX Struts and 94+ AGX Shocks. How about 360 bucks shipped for adjustable gas shocks!! Woohoo!

I would get the shorter struts. If you are lowered an inch or more (which you are) they are simply a better length. This is all based on what I've found out in the past few days though... we'll see when they arrive and I install them, but I'm sure theyll be great. :nice:

EDIT: Actually it varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. I know that KYB and Tokico you want the shorter strut, but Bilstein HDs aparently work either way...