Have you seen me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Weight transfer is easy. If you actually are going to make a high-dollar FWD car, wheelie bars to stop the weight transfer are common. If you want a more streetable approach, there are drag shock setups that prevent weight transfer, and front traction bars help greatly. A high quality axle from DSS (Drive Shaft Shop) will seldom break at or below the power rating given to them. Transaxles aren't necessarily weak, either. Sure they have another shaft and it's just more parts to go wrong, but a transaxle with cryo-treated gears etc won't break every pass.

I don'tlike ANY rice, whether Mustang or any other car...

Just because it wears a Ford badge doesn't make it exempt from the labeling.

I have never posted on an I love Stangnet thread or said anything about how open I am, unless the car is fast and tasteful, and this car is FAR from that! Like I said, my 5.2 Grand Cherokee would have been faster, and more tasteful!

who says it isnt tastefull? just because it isnt YOUR taste doesnt mean its not taste full. and lets take this back to the very begining.... he wasnt asking for your opinion he was asking if anyone has seen the car so leave it alone.

I answered his question and added more to it... taste IS an opinion, thanks for telling me, but I already knew that. THEREFORE you trying to say it is tasteful, is YOUR opinion, the majority side with me...

And if you post a pic online, it is more than likely going to be picked apart. The nature of the beast. That and if noone had chimed in about the car, it wouldnt have made it a single post, and the guy who saw it wouldnt have seen the post most likely... Not to mention you added to a thread that was basically dead. Oh well, I will post opinions on any and all matters when I want, afterall, I did answer the question. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.