headlights 1 piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

faststang90

10 Year Member
Nov 5, 2007
baytown texas
i got some of the new 1 piece head lights. the car is a full out drag car i hope i can see with this lights, is this better

Attachments

• small 1 piece light.JPG
    small 1 piece light.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Sponsors (?)

i had if all f-ed up

i looked at the first post and i had it all f -up back in my i had a bad bike wreck guy was tring to race me and i did not know it. i was turning into the road and he hit me days. i had to be life flighted i was in the hos for about 13 days then i woke up i was in the hos for about 6 - 7 weeks. im just trying to get back

Attachments

• bike crash 2.jpg
    bike crash 2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 105
didnt learn his lesson racing bikes now hes switching to cars! :shrug: :rlaugh: :nice:

Thats nothing to laugh about, like BK_CAULEY said.. He wasn't racing, someone tried to race him and he got hit. Make sure you think about your comments before you write them.

I don't know if you could see better, but I think they look real nice.. I need a new set anyway, maybe i'll get those. Where did you get them from?

lights

i got the lights off ebay the lights on my car was bad. as the bike crash i work alot of of time and i had not seen my girlfriend. i got off and took the bike to see her. i had a good friend die on a bike crash and i know not to race a bike. i did not know the guy had turn around because i live off in the woods and he was riding a wheelie when he hit me. so if u are the one talking **** f off and if your not talking **** im getting better thanks later

Thats nothing to laugh about, like BK_CAULEY said.. He wasn't racing, someone tried to race him and he got hit. Make sure you think about your comments before you write them.

I don't know if you could see better, but I think they look real nice.. I need a new set anyway, maybe i'll get those. Where did you get them from?

i have those same ones. i paid like 150-160 shipped off ebay. i might be selling them. i havent even took the plastic covers off of them to install them because im going super slow on putting my car back together. PM me if you are interested.

punk ass

i tell u what when i get back to work i will pay for u to come to texas so u can talk **** to my face u :taco: mother **** and if u can beat my ass i will pay for u to take off that gay ass gas tank cover punk ass little bitch

LMAO
*** chuckling to myself, OMG he went right for the gas tank door joke***

Faststang90- sorry to hear about the wreck, I hope you recover 100% and soon! Those lights will probably put off some nice light, especially with a nice set of bulbs. let us know how you make out.

Speaking of bulbs, do you just use any bulbs you find at an auto parts store? I dont want to put HID's on my 5.0, but I want really good sight.. I was going to pick up a set of Silverstar (or something like that, cant remember the name) because they are supposed to be real good, any idea which are best?

silver star

i have a set of silver stars in my other car and i think that they are good. i had them in this car too ut i did not drive it alot. my car has been just setting and i have to go and kind out y things are not working

Status
Not open for further replies.