heads & intake

spchernandez

Jun 18, 2005
i am currently in iraq :flag: for a year and well i am buying parts for my 88 mustang gt back home i have a rebuilt 302 with 8000 miles on it. i port and polished my heads and intake, added a E303, cold air intake, 1.7 cobra rr, heavy duty valve springs, mass air conversion, underdrive pullies, bbk lt headers, custom off road x pipe, slp mufflers. i was wanting to get the RPM II intake and the performer rpm heads from edelbrock. my plans are by the end of my tour is to get a turbo kit from HP (for sure thing). i need some advise a good head intake combo that will work together to produce some serious power and still be streetable not legal but like a badass cruise car :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

a little off topic... if your gonna go with a hp turbo kit be prepaired to wait... i've spoken to a few people that say they make a geat kit, but they have waited 9 months to get their kits... thought i'd give you the heads up

Keep you head up.. and your ASS down!!
Get on the 'puter and mail the guys your going to buy from!! They are the best for combos and HP gains with what ever heads and intake!! They will be happy to talk to you ( being overseas FOR US!!) and will give you a lot of good options!!Then decide!! take your time and go to A LOT of different sites.. you got the time while your sitting around thinking of Home and your car.... OK and your Girl/ Beer/ Tocos/ a real shower/ rugs on the floor/ the sweet smell of your girl...... and TV comercials/ !! ( deployment SUX!! ) Thanks !! From Me!!

Just me..........................

Thumper

:flag: thanx guys for all of you support. is there any websites out there that has a forum talking about the different turbo sellers, kits, how the costomer was treated, and how long the wait was, and if they got the complete kit. as for heads and intake i need a good flowing combo, i just bought a 75mm TB & Spacer, 76mm MAF meter. buddy told me that the spyder intake system was really good for turbos and superchargers, with some afr 185. going to iraq is a bunch of :bs:

darthcual said:
hp = Hellion power systems? If so they had a neet right up in MM n FF's. Good stuff. Thanks from all of us here in Texas for protecting us from Terror.
Good Luck,

Zane

no hp isnt hellion...its another company :cheers:

:flag: thanx for the website, it is really helping me out alot. ohhh and HP is for HP Performance / Turbocharged Power Systems not Hellion. but hey Hellion does make a good system too, and is much close to my house i will check into it. :flag:

Hey man, I'm also in Iraq and shopping for my 'Stang, it definetly passes the time reading the forums and looking up parts. Deployment is good for making car money and thats about it. I wish I could be getting a turbo too but I'm just doing a N/A 331. A place I have been dealing with on parts for my buildup is D&D Automotive Specialties, they'll do price matching and help with your build.

Good Luck over...here and with your project!

do you have the phone number to D&D, i would like to call them and see whats up with some deals, and help on my build up too.
being over here really sucks, this is my 2nd tour in iraq :fuss: . and i just cant wait to get home and out of this hell hole but i got to so what i got to do to keep my wife, my kid, and america safe. :flag: