Hello From Sw Florida

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by 393LX, Nov 2, 2013.

1. I've finally decided to get involved here, especially since I just got my second Mustang. My first one is a little monster. It's a 91 LX convertible with FRPP's latest Boss 363. Makes 500 HP and spins like a DOHC motor. I'm totally impressed with this engine. The rest of the car has been massaged to go with it; there really isn't much stock anymore except the body and the interior. This car is silly fast, loud, and raucous but it makes me feel young again (I'm 65)

I picked up my second Mustang when I picked up my LX. It's an as new 89 GT hatch that is completely original from the first owner. The thing I like about this car is it's like it was when it came out of the factory and you just don't see them like that anymore. Car is so pristine I almost don't want to drive it. But I will :)

Love to meet, talk, write with any Stang owners here in SW Florida

2. Sounds like you own two very nice cars, love to see pics! Welcome!

3. I'm going to post a pic of the LX right now. Still have to get some shots of the GT.

4. I changed my avatar so you can see the LX. Do you know where one can post a bunch of pics?

5. I just posted a bunch of pics in my intro thread, I'm new here so I'm not sure where else to post em!

6. I'm in SW Florida, and I have a few Mustangs. We should hook up!

You didn't happen to buy the GT from Dan Shively, did ya?

7. Welcome aboard!

8. Welcome to stangnet:nice: