Hello

Hello all. I am new to the forum and am posting to introduce myself and also say thanks for all of the helpful threads posted here. I have recently started working on my Mustang again (been parked for about 8 years) and found myself reading threads on this site from my Google searches. I own a 1993 LX 5.0 coupe. Althought my father bought it new in '93, I consider myself the original owner, as I purchased it from him in '95 with 20k miles. I will post some pics of her when I get a chance. My most recent undertaking has been the SN95 5 lug conversion. I put the SN95 rear end and spindles on with the '03 PBR calipers up front. Still wrapping that up (master cylinder etc) and have not purchased wheels yet. Am looking to put the 2010 GT500 18's on but do not want chrome or black. So I am just waiting for now.

Both of my brothers have Fox Mustangs as well. Presently we are putting the '95 Cobra R engine back into my brother's '93 Coupe (4 cylinder conversion).

Anyhow, I look forward to getting to know everyone and becoming part of the community.

Mentionable Improvements to my Fox are:
Cobra upper and lower intake, Motorsport Heads (ported), Tremec Tranny, Aluminum driveshaft, 1.7:1 rollers, Mac shorties with Borla mufflers, Koni fully adjustablde up front with Koni adjustable shocks in the rear with Eibach lowering springs all the way around as well as the brake upgrades mentioned above.

In the near future I plan to be upgrading the suspension components with MM parts.

Thanks,

Ken

• Sponsors (?)