HELP:Almost got beat by a Turbo Talon

It all started when i came out of a local pizza place and some kids were leaning against my car and one said,"Wanna race?", so i said "Sure". So we headed off to a stoplight with a nice straight-away. GREEN!!! Bam, i blew him away buy about 4 or 5 car lenghts. So he says, "I didnt see the light turn green.", after we sat there and stared at it for 1 minute waiting for it to turn green. So he says,"Let's go do a rolling race on the highway" I am like well i guess even though i am afraid of the FUZZ. So we are goin about 50/55, I am in 2nd gear and he gives the signal. Before i know it we are goin 120 and his nose is right at my rear and i slow down before we get to a popular cop-spot. We pull off an stop and he is like,"That was close, i almost got your 5-point-slow...........Now for my question, how much HP will the SC-Trim and the S-trim vortech add to my mods in my SIG

• Sponsors (?)

:OT:

How to beat him?

1. see dumb-azz leaning on my car.
2. Lay punch square to nose. Make sure victim does not fall into your own car.

3. Drive off.

You just beat him.

Who the **** leans on another guys car? A guy looking to get stomped. :nono: :fuss:

(sorry, this just set me off for some reason) :nonono:

"I didnt see the light" Sure ya whatever!! A typcial RICER statement "lets go from a 50 role" THAT IS NOT A FREAKIN RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you had an S TRIM that 4-5 car length you beat him by would double!

bro bro bro bro bro no worries about being dusted by a honda mitsu and other rice crap man after getting a vortech, i have an aod and an s-trim and no one gets within five car lengths so it should add around 50- 65 percent of you naturaly aspirated hp so i am running probably 360-380 horses and even an STi cant touch me

If you got an S-trim you'd most likely need a bigger fuel pump, bigger injectors, you'd want a bigger MAF and throttle body... probably more, but im not sure?

I agree, i'd be PISSED if i came out of a store to see a bunch of ***s leaning on MY car!

You beat him, but he still called it a "5-point-slow" so what does that make him, "0h so - slow"? So the race was close, so in the ricer world, that means he won, so he's going to write it off as a kill, :rolleyes: stupid ricers.

Leaning up against your car. That is so disrespectfull. Keep on the lookout for that car, see the guy by himself, I bet he won't be so tough. The people who act all hard in a group are the biggest sissies by themselves.

yes it is true that when ricers get beat, they still post that they got a kill... i saw on a local forum once that someone claimed to dust me, and i didnt even race him? hell i dont even know what car he drove? lol.... gotta love that stuff. found out it was some riced out civic kid, i confronted him and made an ass out of him :owned:

90stangLX302 said:
We pull off an stop and he is like,"That was close, i almost got your 5-point-slow...........
Ha!!! That's where you should have said. "Five-point-slow or not, I was still ahead of you!" But this kid was definitely a ricer. Turbo Talons can be made very fast and shouldn't be taken lightly, but in this case I think this guy was all mouth.

As for the ricer kill comment. I find that the common practice for them around here is that they can be beat over and over again and still not count it or come up with every excuse in the book to defend it, but once they get lucky and reel in once race, against one tired worn out old Stang, they automatically "have no problem beating all Mustangs" in general. Just roll your eyes, remind him that he still lost and show him and his friends what 60ft of rubber looks like when you leave.

oh man, the day i see some fruitcake leaning on my car asking if i want to race...a talon no less....oh GOD have mercy!!!!Good kill, def get some gears in there, and a blower, would add 60-70 hp approx.......If that was me, he woulda been in the hospital..

Idwitheld-1` said:
:OT:

How to beat him?

1. see dumb-azz leaning on my car.
2. Lay punch square to nose. Make sure victim does not fall into your own car.

3. Drive off.

You just beat him.

Who the **** leans on another guys car? A guy looking to get stomped. :nono: :fuss:

(sorry, this just set me off for some reason) :nonono:

Exactly! There wouldnt have been a race in the first place! I would look for a scratch or ding next to him. No damage? And then I'd tell him to piss off

I would have said to him,

"yeah i'll race and if I win I get to lean all over your car, on every body panel, for your VERY inconsiderate act of leaning on my car. If you win you escape the small dents i'm going to leave..".

As far as the: "I didnt see the green.". I would have said, "ok, well, we're going to go right back... back to the stop light.... and you can have another chance, and you better pay attention this time cause incase you didnt know, a 1/4 mile drag race starts from a standstill, not from a 50 MPH roll. If your game.... lets go, if you're not, your Talon obviously needs about 100 more HP just to hang with me by the looks of our last drag race...".

And then I woulda walked back to the Stang all :spot:

Same here... I wouldn't be so calm seeing someone leaning on my car. I always carry "hand tools" with me in case I run into some a-holes. My friends get off with a warning for leaning on my cars, ricers would get a real life lesson about respect. :mad: I hate a-holes...