HELP!! Cam and specs without taking off valve cover?

...Divide L by C and multiply it by 5\int_{-N}^{A} f^xf\, dx \,\oint_{C} x^(3^777777)\, dx + 4y^2\, \oint_{C} x^3\,\prod_{i=1}^N x_i\ \int_{-N}^{N} e^x\, dx \\,\ dx + 4y^2\, dy\begin{bmatrix} 0 & \cdots & 0 \\ \vdots & \ddots & \vdots \\ 84 & \cdots & cos(x)-isin(y)\end{bmatrix}\int_{-N}^{N} e^x\, dx \,\ \exists \{x,y\} \times C{-x^2}\,dx\alpha^beta \gamma \Gamma^2\, dx\ bigcup \phi a_{i,\sum_{k=\Phi}^N k^2\Phi} + GST .

I get all of that except "bigcup". What's that mean?

• Sponsors (?)

I see, that makes more sense now. It looks like you have the cam from a 1967 Pontiac Catalina. That was a common swap in the early 90s. They make good low end torque but you'll sacrifice some top end. Have you considered Splenda injection? You can modify the pintle caps on your injectors to accept artificial sweeteners. Guys are picking up three, four horsepower from the changeover. Check turboforums. It's a sweet upgrade...

If that's 3-4 hp per cylinder, it may definitely be worth looking into. I was just going to inject a 50/50 mix of Sweet n Low and Gatorade via a dual nozzle setup before the throttle body. I'm considering a third nozzle that will inject the salt water from the fish tank I'm building in the back seat.

If that's 3-4 hp per cylinder, it may definitely be worth looking into. I was just going to inject a 50/50 mix of Sweet n Low and Gatorade via a dual nozzle setup before the throttle body. I'm considering a third nozzle that will inject the salt water from the fish tank I'm building in the back seat.

That's good thinking. Electrolites are critical!

Reactions: 1 user