Help I thing I might have the "vanilla ice stang"

motocrossed733

Aug 16, 2007
never thought twice when I bought it i am 29 years old I should have remembered but now after fixing up my 88 GT convertible I am getting younger kids coming up to me telling me I have an :ice cool car" "sick vanilla ice car " and so on what do I do now I cant get rid of it I have too much money into it ?

• Sponsors (?)

:stupid:

I actually get a lot more attention from women in the civic than I do in my stang. :doh:

Hell, I'm surprised people actually got it right with your car. I have a 93 LX and they call it the vanilla ice stang. :rolleyes:

Embrace it, these younger kids have no idea what it was like to see that car when the video first came out and thought man, thats a sweet ride. Ice's popularity is debateable, but the car's is not just continue rollin' in your 5.0...Or if you really cant take it, repaint it.

never thought twice when I bought it i am 29 years old I should have remembered but now after fixing up my 88 GT convertible I am getting younger kids coming up to me telling me I have an :ice cool car" "sick vanilla ice car " and so on what do I do now I cant get rid of it I have too much money into it ?

Perhaps they wouldn't say that to you anymore if you weren't blasting "Ice, Ice Baby" in the stereo system and walking around with a chiseled hair cut, parachute pants and one red and one black old school Converse running shoes everywhere you went? :shrug: