help identifying a song

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
Ahhhhh, I bet he doesn't even know who you are unless he takes the time to look up your "different s/n" thread

Hey Josh, did you ever get your amateur ticket?

Hey dad (I did take the time:nice: ) hows things?

I got my amature ticket but just the basic so far meaning im only qualified for vhf? or hf? the band all the repeaters are on and the cops and ambulance and taxi and truckers etc. I havent got to bouncing off the ionisphere just yet:rolleyes:

-gbm-

va7gbm

gingerbreadman said:
I got my amature ticket but just the basic so far meaning im only qualified for vhf? or hf? the band all the repeaters are on and the cops and ambulance and taxi and truckers etc. I havent got to bouncing off the ionisphere just yet:rolleyes:

-gbm-

va7gbm

It's VHF and Holy Cats! You Canucks have vanity licensing too? Seriously, do you guys have priviledges on 6 Metres? (50-54 MHz) With the sunspot cycle in the midst of its decline, 50 MHz is actually on the upswing as HF bottoms out. I've worked all along our Northern Border and into Alaska a couple times (and that's E-skip), but don't remember hearing any VE or VA stations......

Jimmy,
KC7BDP (BeegDawgPile)
DM22qq

EDIT: Now if I could just get Tink to get her ticket. I know how to get radios/antennas into Chevy trucks! :D Infinitely easier than shoe-horning one (or more) into the F150 (no rust, no propane, no holes in the windshield) I'm driving now.
EDIT PART 2:Didn't I run across you on F150online? Or was it FordTruckEnthusiasts?

StangDreamin' said:
It's VHF and Holy Cats! You Canucks have vanity licensing too? Seriously, do you guys have priviledges on 6 Metres? (50-54 MHz) With the sunspot cycle in the midst of its decline, 50 MHz is actually on the upswing as HF bottoms out. I've worked all along our Northern Border and into Alaska a couple times (and that's E-skip), but don't remember hearing any VE or VA stations......

Jimmy,
KC7BDP (BeegDawgPile)
DM22qq

EDIT: Now if I could just get Tink to get her ticket. I know how to get radios/antennas into Chevy trucks! :D Infinitely easier than shoe-horning one (or more) into the F150 (no rust, no propane, no holes in the windshield) I'm driving now.
EDIT PART 2:Didn't I run across you on F150online? Or was it FordTruckEnthusiasts?

Oh you probly did see me on fte my screen name is the same over aswell.

Ok you lost me a little there with your radio lingo. i do have my ticket and I did pass the test but i scored 61% with 60% being a pass so i get a little lost, really the only reason I got it was to be legal having it in my truck for the loggin truck frequincies.

I think i have 130.00-170.00

I know wherhausers frequincy is 152.90 and lad 1 and lad 2 (truckers) is somewhere around 147.62 ???

Im only pushing 50 watts out of my radio aswell remember that.

-gbm-

StangDreamin' said:
Jimmy,
KC7BDP (BeegDawgPile)
DM22qq

Okay lemme think about this one......

NOOOOO!!!!

I remember what the last Chevy looked like after you rigged up the antennas...

Hell I had friends starting to wonder if you were undercover cop because of all the antennas

**Starts counting fingers.... *** yea more then one for the radio was a bit much, I know there was more then one radio in it to compensate, but thats my point exactly. I get one radio in there next I'll have all kinds of every frequency you could imaginably stuff in there...

And besides, didn't we fix the phone issue ( thank you daddy) so I really dont need the ham license.
:D

Trish