Help! vibration on decel.

Meat496

Dec 9, 2004
Hey guys Looking for some advice as to what might be my problem?
Ever since I installed the BBR billet LCA's when decelerating from around100+mph I get a vibration that I feel coming from the rear of the car It only happens on Decel never when the car is under power and once it gets down around 90-85 it goes away.

The instructions on the LCA's said too torque them to 85-110 ftlbs front to back, but I read in one of the threads here to torque to 127ftlbs could this be my problem??? or is it just the poly bushings sending more vibrations then the stock ones. I have since reinstalled the stock LCA's and the vibration goes away, Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks,

• Sponsors (?)

well one question... did you torque/ tighten them when it had the vehicle wight on the tires or while it was still jacked in the air??

you must always torque steering componets (tie rods and whatnot) with the steering wheel strait ahead and laod supporting components (control arms strust) with full load on them... this may or may not be the problem but could put a "twist" to the bushing nd can tear it. i am wondering if you pinion angle is off a little bit.... maybe measure the control arms and make sure they are the exact proper length as the stock or whatever the spec for those is. hopefully its something simple

please let us know what you find