Hey bigcat!

• Sponsors (?)

I appreciate your write ups and have a suggestion for your next one. Delete plates! What do you think?

if anyone wants to donate to my mod & write up fund i will do it. right now, i dont have money to spend on the stang for upgrades. :( if someone is in Omaha area and wants me to install them on their car so i can do a write up, i will help. i have other priorities/responsibilities at the moment that are taking away from my modification fund. :nonono:

seriously, if someone would like help installing parts, or wants to make their own write up after they perform an install, i would be glad to help out anyone. :nice:

if anyone wants to donate to my mod & write up fund i will do it. right now, i dont have money to spend on the stang for upgrades. :( if someone is in Omaha area and wants me to install them on their car so i can do a write up, i will help. i have other priorities/responsibilities at the moment that are taking away from my modification fund. :nonono:

seriously, if someone would like help installing parts, or wants to make their own write up after they perform an install, i would be glad to help out anyone. :nice:

Buuuutttttt the "new priorities/responsibilities" are much better than the Stang. :D

(better than a sour, angry mom who is unfortunately in the middle of an end of life experience who necessitates all the $ and energy you have. A new life is much better than one that is almost over. :( )

Choices and Consequences my Friend. How about someone order a delete kit, ship it to you to install and remove; then you do the write-up and return the kit to the original purchaser with a "bigcat original write-up". :shrug: :nice:

Buuuutttttt the "new priorities/responsibilities" are much better than the Stang. :D

(better than a sour, angry mom who is unfortunately in the middle of an end of life experience who necessitates all the $ and energy you have. A new life is much better than one that is almost over. :( )

Choices and Consequences my Friend. How about someone order a delete kit, ship it to you to install and remove; then you do the write-up and return the kit to the original purchaser with a "bigcat original write-up". :shrug: :nice:

:shrug: if you can find someone willing to do that, i would. :SNSign: