Hey, Closet Gang, 'Stang Pics Needed!

MustangGurl2695

Nov 17, 2002
Easton Pa
Alright Guys...

After being inspired once more by Pak I've decided to take a stab at a picture I thought up a while back. A few of you guys know the "AMOK" picture I drew a year ago of the closet gang that met up at Factory Five, but now I want to draw an earlier idea.

Could you guys post up pics of your 'Stangs for me? It doesn't matter what the view is, I can work around it.

• Sponsors (?)

Here are two of my favorites:

Ice storm stang,

62000063207_0_ALB1.jpg

And the uncropped one from my sig,

100_0662.jpg

I actually have a nice set of tires on the car now, if only I could keep them on....

View attachment 384607

I love that picture of you and your son from your sig, reminds me of Dad and myself when I was younger.
I think of Tink (one month short of 5 years old) and myself checking out the tranny and running gear under the then-1-day-old Rice-Eating Generic Chevy Truck. {Sigh} Oh, the memories.......... :)

Oh yeah, pics!

I don't have any half-way decent ones that weren't shot in the dark of night (don't ask :rolleyes: ); so I'll steal one from my daughter Jessie:
View attachment 384544
It's the one she used in her sig-line on mercurycougar.net after NoKitten turned the car over to us.

Okay, for one "dark of night" shot (which is when big cats usually prowl :D
2006_0928Image0034.jpg

LOL.

It's probably not going to stay Nellie. That was my great grandmother's name and this car has been too much of a pain to get named after her. Plus, we're getting the feeling that it might actually be a boy car (boys are PITA's after all ;) )

-Chelle

In case anyone missed it, the car formerly known as New Sadie has officially been dubbed "Murphy". It's much more fitting and oddly enough, after the official name change, all the problems started working themselves out.

And just for fun, here's another pic from a slightly different angle. :D
roof.jpg

-Chelle