hey guys have a serious problem with my new 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

my frirends i stupid haha i do not know america buttons on cars i press unlock button i thought it was remote start!!!1

im taking car out tomorrow! poictures and videos too ill sho you men how what a 50 can do!

Assuming this post isn't :bs: then why didn't you try to get IN the car and put the key in the ignition? Rather than writing on a forum about why when you push a button to remote start the car, you just see the lights flash and hear the door locks actuate?

Seriously, this is such a BS thread lol.

I'm gonna say troll, nobody keeps hitting an unlock key to start a car and doesn't just get in and put the key in the ignition lol you don't need to speak English to know to do that when you're stang won't start.

Are you guys serious. I actually had to read down the threads to find someone else that knew what was going on. The guy is trying to use his fob to start his new car. Lights flashin', doors lockin' and probably, the horn a honkin' pressing the lock button too many times. He also appears to be a ferenor. He anglish not so very good and probably use to those girly push button cars :D . Also maybe new to the planet :D . I hope he has skills and can actually drive!! Anyway, he's probably a troll. Let him come forth and provide truth in picture and mad driving skill. :D

Going to show us men what the 5.0 can do eh? From the sounds of things with you confusing the unlock button with the start button, which seems oddly difficult since the unlock button is on the door and not where any start button would be, I think it is a safe assumption that you shouldn't be doing any videos or showing off and reading that manual like it's the bible.

Congrats on the new stang though! They are quite amazing! Have had my Black '12 GT/CS for about a week now and the only thing I am hating is spring pollen in the air.

i confuse not in car start button with unlock, i stupid i know

and thanks you! its good car

Assuming this post isn't :bs: then why didn't you try to get IN the car and put the key in the ignition? Rather than writing on a forum about why when you push a button to remote start the car, you just see the lights flash and hear the door locks actuate?

Seriously, this is such a BS thread lol.
what is bs mean? and many other car you press remote start and lights will flash use the google you will see

Either he is a troll or english is not his first language. :nonono:

i am learning yes sorry :flag:

Status
Not open for further replies.