Hey guys

Kevin05

Mar 25, 2004
I just signed up, my name if Kevin and im from california. I'll be getting my drivers license at the end of this year( i'll be 16 this year) and hopefully getting a 05' GT. Still not sure which color though. I gotta admit, i realy dont like the look of the mustangs exept the 05'. Anyways, just making myself known :)

• Sponsors (?)

Hi, welcome to the board:nice:

dont like the current stangs eh :nonono: Well hopefully if you hang around here long enough that will change! and about the 05 stang, you should get one in Black!

Kevin05 said:
I just signed up, my name if Kevin and im from california. I'll be getting my drivers license at the end of this year( i'll be 16 this year) and hopefully getting a 05' GT. Still not sure which color though. I gotta admit, i realy dont like the look of the mustangs exept the 05'. Anyways, just making myself known :)

I am so with ya here. I don't really like the current mustangs at all compared to the 05. I am getting my license in August and I would love an 05 gt more than anything.. I say get a redfire with the red interior.

SuperStang83 said:
I think it's awesome that you guys like the 05 Mustang, but you must be crazy not to like any other style Stang!!!

Jakob

I like the ones from the 60's, then I didnt like any untill like 2000, then they got better. I love the 05 more than any stang made so far.

Lucky! Getting '05 Gt's as their first car! Well, I have no room to complain I guess...I'm 16 and I have an SRT-4. :nice:

My first car was a 4 banger '86 Mustang. Still have it behind the garage too. :D

But enjoy your '05!! You'll have alot of fun with it!

Dang you kids must have rich parents. And if you're paying for them yourselves by flipping burgers or whatever you should quit that job now and spend more time doing your homework.

LOL!

My first car was an '84 Mustang GT. It was bright red, with a black stripe down the hood, 5-spd., awful 'TRX' wheels. I loved that car until my best friend got his Jalapeno Red '85 Mustang GT. I paid $9800. for mine - it was a demo.

The '05 would be an outstanding first car - start saving for insurance now though... :D

Wow...16 and gonna get an 05 GT. <sigh> But I guess it's quite possible, cause at 16, I'm guessing you should still be living at home, and the only bills you'd have are car payment, and insurance...my cousin is like that. So I guess thumbs up to you! :nice:

I'm sweating because I'm trying to figure out how I could fit a GT into my budget...cause I want one sooooooo bad! May have to settle for a 6. <sob> And I would get the 6 cause I love this car soooooooo much. hehe

My delima is that I currently own a 98 Jeep Cheorkee (which I loooove) as my daily driver and I've got to pay on that til the end of 05. I do own a 67 289 Stang....but she's not a daily. GREAT car, but needs a bit of TLC (hmmmm restore the 67 or soak money into a spiffy BRAND NEW Stang??)....so I don't know if I can afford to keep all that up and still get a new 05. So sadly I'm leaning toward selling the 67....and applying that cash to the 05. Yeah, I know in a perfect world I'd keep both...but due to budget, and 'practicality' I'm leaning that way. I figure the Jeep will still be the 'work' vehicle...and the 05 the 'play/fun' car. Plus here in Ohio, a Jeep is great for the crap weather...so I could keep the Stang clean and salt -free in the winter!

Oh...the pain, the pain...what shall I do?

N_stang said:
My delima is that I currently own a 98 Jeep Cheorkee (which I loooove) as my daily driver and I've got to pay on that til the end of 05. I do own a 67 289 Stang....but she's not a daily. GREAT car, but needs a bit of TLC (hmmmm restore the 67 or soak money into a spiffy BRAND NEW Stang??)....so I don't know if I can afford to keep all that up and still get a new 05. So sadly I'm leaning toward selling the 67....and applying that cash to the 05. Yeah, I know in a perfect world I'd keep both...but due to budget, and 'practicality' I'm leaning that way. I figure the Jeep will still be the 'work' vehicle...and the 05 the 'play/fun' car. Plus here in Ohio, a Jeep is great for the crap weather...so I could keep the Stang clean and salt -free in the winter!

Oh...the pain, the pain...what shall I do?

That would be like having twins and only be able to leave the hospital with ONE!!! (Exaggration I know but you get the point). I don't know how I would make that call....Good Luck. Maybe play the lottery LMAO!!!!

USAF-Sergeant said:
That would be like having twins and only be able to leave the hospital with ONE!!! (Exaggration I know but you get the point). I don't know how I would make that call....Good Luck. Maybe play the lottery LMAO!!!!

Oh....too true!!

I get nervous every time I think about selling the 67. Is that when you know you're just to darn attached to your car!!? :rolleyes: