Hey Guys

• Sponsors (?)

I remembered your car as soon as I saw the yellow engine bay. So I assume the stang is gone now... that's unfortunate, but there are millions of them out there when you want to get another one!

I sold it to a friend before i went to AZ. now im back in NY and for gas and being a responsable student i decided to go ECOTECH. its the name of my new 2.2 powerplant. This bitch gets over 30 MPG hwy. I plan on buying back the stang one day but my friend who i sold it to dosent love it anywhere near the amount i did. Anywho GM comes out with a SC for the Ecotec next month. Watch out fellow stangers your gonna have a domestic pocket rocket flying around. :D Thanks for the replys. killerkanary i figured you remember my white/yellow paint scheme.lol I remember you helped me out with a big prob i had at one point. forgot what it was but thatnks and thanks to everyone

If anyone cares my new project. Best of luck to you guys see you at the track
169308_74_full.jpg

169308_71_full.jpg

169308_76_full.jpg

169308_75_full.jpg

169308_70_full.jpg

169308_69_full.jpg

car domain

I remember you. You answered one of my first questions/post I had here at stangnet. I was asking if anyone had done a V6 to V8 SN95 engine swap before I bought my car. Low and behold you were one of the people that helped me. And for that.... Thank You :flag:

Hope to see you around more again. :nice:

Beware of the Ecotec performace. :D I am just kidding. I use to have a Grand Am before I had my mustang. I had the 2.4L. SLOW AS ****. I got close to the same MPG as you and that was with my foot glued to the pedal. The car drove nice I just wanted to buy something that could be fast. I almost supercharged it until I met a guy at the track that had one and ran a 15.2 again, again and again. That's when I came to reality those are just on meant to be fast.

Dustin