Hey, Mustanggurl.......

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
Naw, ol' Jimmy Hoffa/Tammy Faye Baker was starting to br even more obnoxious than usual; so we finally stuffed him/her/??? under the Jacuzzi :D

So that's where she's been. Must be pretty expensive keeping her in makeup though.

:D

chepsk8 said:
Hey, it's MustangGurl, Stangnet is being evil and won't log dad out, so I'll just have to tarnish his good name.

Yesh, that is my bass guitar. I've been playing for four years or so... coming close on five.

And I thought I wasn't even allowed in The Gutter.... Crazy...

So what kind of Bass is it???

StangDreamin' said:
1/2NK is not allowed in the Gutter, either - and she wears combat boots!!!
Hmmmm..........think we'll have to come up with some new children's taunts for the next generation as "Your mother wear combat boots!" won't work anymore.........
My first suggestion...:
"My mother can beat up your father!":p

65stanger said:
Hmmmm..........think we'll have to come up with some new children's taunts for the next generation as "Your mother wear combat boots!" won't work anymore.........
My first suggestion...:
"My mother can beat up your father!":p

Maybe, in light of today's society, you should change that to "My mother Makes more money then your father".....:rlaugh:

I'm not even going to bother and try and log dad out, because I know it's going to spaz on me, so yeah, it's D again.
The only thing I know about the bass is that it says "Guitar Research" near the tuning pegs on the head. I got the bass for free when we were moving my uncle into his apartment. I found it in a closet, and begged dad to let me take it.

chepsk8 said:
I'm not even going to bother and try and log dad out, because I know it's going to spaz on me, so yeah, it's D again.
The only thing I know about the bass is that it says "Guitar Research" near the tuning pegs on the head. I got the bass for free when we were moving my uncle into his apartment. I found it in a closet, and begged dad to let me take it.

Free? Free is good!

:nice:

chepsk8 said:
**sniff**sniff** SO! That's what happened to "Bassy"....I always knew some little girl swiped him and was now fingering his strings.............:(

So, as in the movie then, since something from the real world followed you back to "Monsters Inc.", were you then subjected to the same treatment as your co-worker who broght back the sock?

chepsk8 said:
So, as in the movie then, since something from the real world followed you back to "Monsters Inc.", were you then subjected to the same treatment as your co-worker who broght back the sock?
Well since I'm not sure whom I am answering to, whether it is Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 thinking he's Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8..........................oh damn...what was the question again?:scratch:

65stanger said:
Well since I'm not sure whom I am answering to, whether it is Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 thinking he's Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8..........................oh damn...what was the question again?:scratch:
Huh???

:scratch:

Well, we could determine it like this:

D/MustangGurl will type like this when on El Cheapo's name. I'm sure you can tell the diff between dad and I.

The Bass has no name... but I'm not so sure "Bassey" is what it is... There's another question. Is my guitar a she like our stangs, a he, or an IT???
I can see this question causing some chaos and comparisons... XP

mustangdave said:
Does it say Schecter on it anywhere? Check out this site.
http://www.schecterguitars.com/menu_guitars.asp?guitartype=2
If that is what it is, it appears to be a fairly good bass. The site doesn't mention gender, but since it has a deeper voice, I would say it is male or a butch lesbian bass.
I could buy that, after all BB King refers to his guitar as "Lucille"..........:shrug: