hi, i'm new in here!

blkstang05

Aug 21, 2005
montreal
hi everybody, i'm new on this forum and i own a 2005 v6 stang.

my name is jonathan, i'm 23 yrs old and i'm from montreal, quebec :canada: so i could get some difficulty with my english, i speak french most of the time

i bought my mustang in february and drove it to daytona beach (my gf got a house down there) the first week i got it :D

the one i bought is black on black leather, sport steering wheel, oem optional wheels and traction control. this is the options i took from the dealer.

i just added some 18'' wheels with 245-45-zr18 on it and i just love how the car handle on the road with wider rubbers.

here's some pics to show you my car (don't mind the date on the pic, i forgot to set the camera :bang: i was at daytona for the bike week)

monauto3.jpg

monauto2.jpg

monauto4.jpg

monauto6.jpg

monauto12.jpg

and with my new rims
must4.jpg

must-1.jpg

must-6.jpg

i'm getting my oem gt exhaust installed this week and my gt grill.

feel free to comment about my car and i'm happy to join you on this forum! :nice:

Attachments

• monauto3.jpg
    monauto3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 118
  • monauto2.jpg
    monauto2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 123
  • monauto4.jpg
    monauto4.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 117
  • monauto6.jpg
    monauto6.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 88
  • monauto12.jpg
    monauto12.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 88
  • must4.jpg
    must4.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 102
  • must-1.jpg
    must-1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 118
  • must-6.jpg
    must-6.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Sponsors (?)

feel free to comment about my car and i'm happy to join you on this forum!

Greetings blkstang05, and welcome aboard (I'm still sorta new here myself)

I like your ride and I'm a big fan of the `05's stock (non-IUP) black interiors. I think that over time they will be a sought after feature.

Let us know how your GT exhuast goes together, cost, ect ...

once again, welcome ~

Car looks fabulous! Nice wheels! WOW, the black does look pretty sweet! What wheels are those? :nice:

Also, thus far, thats the best picture backdrop I have ever seen.. On the Beach of Daytona Beach!! Man you have got style buddy!! Life must be good!! LOL!!

Black Mustangs and girlfriends on Daytona Beach!! LOL! :nice:

thanks msp! those wheels are rtx f128 in 18 x 8. i got them at my job. that's the good part when you work in a dealer ship (it's a subaru dealership, not a ford :( but i like it :D )

i'm thinking of gettin painted in black the center of the rims. maybe it will look more aggresive since the car is black.

shooterm1: i bought it on a forum. the guy had a 2005 gt with only 1500km on the clock, it was brand new and he bought a cat-back system, so he sold it to me :D

for 200$, i got everything exept on hanger for the muffler.