High-quality sound clips of Vortech V1 S vs Vortech V2 SQ?

Xcessiv

Jul 16, 2004
Hi.

I know this question has been covered over and over, but I didn't find high-quality sound clips comparing both blowers. My ricey side wants people to hear the blower on idle but the car will be semi-daily-driven and I'm worried about the V1 S-TRIM being too loud.

So... Does anybody have high-quality sound clips of each setup?

Thanks for your help.

• Sponsors (?)

I had the same debate when I did my setup. The S-Trim is way too loud. The SQ is perfect as my daily driver. It whines and is deff noticeable. I get people asking me on the street all the time what's done to the car. Don't worry, the SQ whines and will be heard.

Also, don't forget the SQ outflows the S.

SQ > S $0.02

Oh, I should have a video on my youtube account from the day I installed my SQ. My username is ambo33. Go take a look. I can't access youtube @ work or I'd give you a direct link.

If you really want to hear clips, go to youtube.com and search for "Vortech Mustang" and you should find a buncha vids. enjoy

I agree w/ Ambo...most tuners will also say they can get more power out of the SQ...the only reason to go with the S would be for the extra sound...but an SQ is nowhere near a sleeper...all I have to do is pull into a parking lot somewhere and there's usually someone asking what type of blower I have under the hood

Hey benny, wanna share your exhaust setup? :D

That setup was Flowtech ceramic longtubes, flowtech o/r x, magnaflow catback for IRS. now It's the same but with borla stingers - which I'll either be getting rid of or adding a second set of resonators or maybe some cats (probably just some straight through resonators lol)...it's waaaay too loud. The magnaflow droned at 2000rpm, it was sorta annoying. :nonono: