High School Drags 5-5-06 - Anyone want pictures?

McFly

May 11, 2005
Palmer, WA
I will be there Friday taking pictures from the grandstands of cars as they pull up to the starting line/burnouts etc. If anyone has any requests let me know what to look for and I'll take some pictures. I am testing out my new zoom lens - Canon 70-200mm F2.8L IS.

• Sponsors (?)

yep so my car ran like **** there, everytime i got on the throttle it almost died. Got it back home, turned out to be a bad MAF senser. I found this out by unpluging it and just running it off the Map senser. This thing runs better than it has ever!!!!!!!!!!!! burns it all the way threw 2nd now! lol it made me shake,...

Yes I have a bunch of pictures. If you had a Mustang there, I have a picture of you along with a bunch of other cars.

LordMustangGT - The couple runs I saw of your car there was no doubt you had problems, I thought fuel or something. That must have been so frustrating because I'll bet your car is pretty fast.

Joey5.0 - saw your car as well, pretty nice :nice:

Ok here are some pictures... How ironic that the picture is of you two guys at the line at the same time...

These are all shrunk way down to fit here. If you want the full 8 megapixel version (you can see your face inside the car) I can get it to you, let me know.

52059.jpg

52060.jpg

52061.jpg

52062.jpg

52063.jpg

52064.jpg

looks like it was fun. i was planning to go and see if i could make some passes, but i passed out and just worked on my car when i got up :shrug:

looks like alot of mustangs, you said there were 11 sec cars on svtp? damn, i would have been out quick.

281pony said:
looks like it was fun. i was planning to go and see if i could make some passes, but i passed out and just worked on my car when i got up :shrug:

looks like alot of mustangs, you said there were 11 sec cars on svtp? damn, i would have been out quick.

Yes Audi A4 Turbo running 11's at 118

LordMustangGT said:
omg Joey I never put two and two together till just now,... That was you,... lol good race man! that guy lined us up on purpose. I was in such a rush, i forgot my helmet too. I was shooting for a 13.5,... If you got the 8mp versions [email protected] :) stupid MAF senser.....

Hahaha I wondered when you would figure that out. Sucks that Maf was off. pretty cool he lined us up together. [email protected] for the 8 Picture.

ended up going to the lake instead, was real windy out there so i should have gone to the track instead. i also heard about that a4 running 11's must of have had one big turbo. isnt that andy in the black gt with 03 cobra rims? wonder what he ran?

Thanks for the pic of my grey lx! I went 13.2@106 I think i was the fastest mustang out there. In the fianl 6 were 3 pro bracket cars a friend in a 240sx a friend in a gti and some stock explorer. The winner ended up being a white chevy II with american painted on the side.