High School Drags 5-5-06 - Anyone want pictures?

5.0fox said:
Thanks for the pic of my grey lx! I went 13.2@106 I think i was the fastest mustang out there. In the fianl 6 were 3 pro bracket cars a friend in a 240sx a friend in a gti and some stock explorer. The winner ended up being a white chevy II with american painted on the side.

Yea but u had the Cleanest! Lol

Andy was making 13 sec passes

• Sponsors (?)

viperos said:
got any pictures of a black 96 GT? chick driver...

Wow somehow I missed that. Must have slipped through in one of the very early runs. I tried to get all the Mustangs. That green fastback had a chick driver.

5.0fox, I have 3 pictures of your car, do you want the full size versions? Let me know.

Anyone know the story on the silver 350Z? put on quite the smoke show half way down the track...

McFly said:
Wow somehow I missed that. Must have slipped through in one of the very early runs. I tried to get all the Mustangs. That green fastback had a chick driver.

5.0fox, I have 3 pictures of your car, do you want the full size versions? Let me know.

Anyone know the story on the silver 350Z? put on quite the smoke show half way down the track...

yeah, her mom came into work right before I left... she was buying an SLR camera to take pics of her 18 year old daughter, driving this really sweet 96GT black mustang... I'm like :nice: .... but I wasn't able to make it to the track... I should have pursued that one :D