Highlight of my day

95stocker

Mar 25, 2003
Rochester
It's 11:19 April 1st. I'm living in a town I know nothing about, my girlfriend is 180 miles away. So for me, this website is the most exciting part of my day for the next 3 months of my life......not sure if I should be proud or sad, but dammit I like it. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

sixty9boss302 said:
Dude you're not far from me and i feel the same way as you. Where you going to school at?

I go to school at RIT, but I'm co-oping right now at Remington Firearms and I'm living at Herkimer Community College appartments. Also I have an offroad H-pipe for sale as soon as I take it off this weekend (only used for 2 months, car out of inspection, PA has new emissions laws, so I can't get it inspected). It's a BBK offroad H.

Killercanary said:
Are you from PA? If so where? I know, I about freaked out when I heard about the new emissions laws, luckily I'm exempt because I drive less than 5K miles a year.

Yea I'm originally from PA, Williamsport to be exact. Once and a while I"ll venture down in the Philly area, but the last time I made that trip I wrecked coming out of the Lehiegh Tunnel (6 inches of water + bald tires = destruction). Right now I'm in the NY area for co-op and school though. I go back to PA a weekend or two every month. I'll be at summer carlisle hopefully for more than one day this year.

i know how u feel after breaking up with a gf an being bored out of your mind, when you went out i bet u two did everything together everyday. it goes from that to sitting around doing nothing or driving around wasting gas which i prefer.

95stocker i have a few friends that go to herkimer comm college, i hear it really sucks out there

hey spyder do you know if they started doing the sniffer tests around here yet?