Holy Chit! I'm back!

Ethereal Zer0

Founding Member
Sep 26, 2002
Everett, WA
Hello everybody! (those that remember my ugly ass anyways :banana: ) Just got back home from Airborne school at Fort Benning, GA. I'll be here 10 days if anyone wants to hang out. Also, I just found out that pony trails is next weekend!!! SWEET! I may just have to try to make it out there for that :D Also, i'd like to make a run in at Burger Master for old times sake, if anyone is interested in going with me, lemme know! :cheers:

• Sponsors (?)

Ethereal Zer0 said:
Hello everybody! (those that remember my ugly ass anyways :banana: ) Just got back home from Airborne school at Fort Benning, GA. I'll be here 10 days if anyone wants to hang out. Also, I just found out that pony trails is next weekend!!! SWEET! I may just have to try to make it out there for that :D Also, i'd like to make a run in at Burger Master for old times sake, if anyone is interested in going with me, lemme know! :cheers:

YAY! Welcome back (for 10 days anyway) Psh.. ugly ass my ass! :banana: :banana: How was it?

Both OSUT training and Airborne school were a BLAST! I had such a great time there. Lemme know what nights you guys are available, i'm pretty much open for any night (gotta go get my license back and insurance though :rolleyes: , both expired while I was gone).

Probably won't make it out to the show at BCC, think i'll be spending *cough* "quality time" *cough*with the girlfriend in a jacuzzi suite :banana: I am gonna try to make Pony Trails though. Anyone from up north meeting up anywhere and rolling down there in force?

Tylerb59: LOL i'm a dumbass, i somehow managed to forget it was Saturday and didnt even think about going to BM last night, i had just been talking about going out there sometime this week.

Ethereal Zer0 said:
Probably won't make it out to the show at BCC, think i'll be spending *cough* "quality time" *cough*with the girlfriend in a jacuzzi suite :banana: I am gonna try to make Pony Trails though. Anyone from up north meeting up anywhere and rolling down there in force?

Tylerb59: LOL i'm a dumbass, i somehow managed to forget it was Saturday and didnt even think about going to BM last night, i had just been talking about going out there sometime this week.

I didn't think anything was going down, so I decided not to go to BM....almost went anyways...guess I should have. Oh well. I'll meet up with you Tyler for Pony trails..we should get a good size group together from the north end to roll down to bellevue together.

98V6 K.I.T.T. said:
I didn't think anything was going down, so I decided not to go to BM....almost went anyways...guess I should have. Oh well. I'll meet up with you Tyler for Pony trails..we should get a good size group together from the north end to roll down to bellevue together.
Sounds good to me, still working on the license thing and what not, didnt get a chance to go today, hopefully tomorrow i'll get it all worked out.

Ethereal ZeoO:

If you haven't already gotten your license yet, wait. If you are active duty either call or show up at the DMV and ask for a DL236. They will give you a card that you carry with your expired license that authorizes you to drive on that license until you retire or return permanently to your state of residence. This worked for me with California it may work for you as well.

Now forget about that license and spend even more *cough* "quality time" *cough* with the girlfriend. Welcome back to Washington brother.

doc4444 said:
Ethereal ZeoO:

If you haven't already gotten your license yet, wait. If you are active duty either call or show up at the DMV and ask for a DL236. They will give you a card that you carry with your expired license that authorizes you to drive on that license until you retire or return permanently to your state of residence. This worked for me with California it may work for you as well.

Now forget about that license and spend even more *cough* "quality time" *cough* with the girlfriend. Welcome back to Washington brother.

Were you planning to come out for the cruise and or the Sunday show?

98V6 K.I.T.T.:

I need more info. where, when, time all that good stuff. It definately sounds like something to do but I cannot go more than 1 hour away from Everett due to the fact that I also have duty this weekend. If I do go it may be for a couple of hours but that's all. I 'm getting my house ready to sell........I'll be transferring to Las Vegas soon.

doc4444 said:
98V6 K.I.T.T.:

I need more info. where, when, time all that good stuff. It definately sounds like something to do but I cannot go more than 1 hour away from Everett due to the fact that I also have duty this weekend. If I do go it may be for a couple of hours but that's all. I 'm getting my house ready to sell........I'll be transferring to Las Vegas soon.

You are probably going to need more than an hour for the cruise, but it's during the morning/afternoon of this Friday, but maybe worth your wild to come to the show on the following sunday at Bellevue Community College, gates open at 7:30.

98 V6 K.I.T.T.:

Thanks for the heads up. I would love to do that ride, I've got to see if I can get out of duty, LOL. If not then the next Sunday's show sounds interesting. I won't commit, but I will try to show up on Friday if I can.