Hood Gas Shocks Group Purchase

• Sponsors (?)

To update everyone, look for an email soon!

We have over 30 people stating they are ready to buy.

The url is being setup and hopefully will be send via email to everyone that wants the set!

When we have 30 orders pre ordered they will start charging cards and then send out the sets!

They stated that this is the fastest after announcing a gp. So way to go guys!

Travis

Okay ladies and gentlemen, the group buy has been a great success!

I have spoken with Redline tuning and they are setting up the url as we speak! We have over 30 people stating that they are going to buy and this is the best pricing that we can get!

So here is what we need to do now.

Go to the secure url at : http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-STANGNET-GB.html

You will then choose your model of car and kit. Don’t forget to select that you want the black powdercoated brackets for an additional $10 dollars if you want them.

Then you select the the method of shipping that you want. Ground Fed Ex usually takes 3-4 days at the max!

You will then click add to cart and you will be redirected to a summary page.

Then you will go to click the “Checkout” button and be directed to a paypal screen. You can pay either via paypal with your checking account or click the other link to pay via credit card!

It is that simple guys!

Also, they are taking orders now and will not ship your setup until all 30 people pre-order. That way we don’t have people back out and still expect the best price possible!

So if you have stated that you want a set please go and order them for as soon as 30 orders are placed under our url they will be sent out!

Any more questions about he kit can be found at http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-tips.html

If you have a problem with anything else please contact me as I will be in contact with them!

Thanks guys for making this a success!

Travis P

I'm undecided now at this point.. Not for nothing but they are just gouging the shipping to make the cash back anyways.. They want 20$ to ship 2 kits.. It's more on principal than the $, but that's just a ripoff. Especially since they can just drop a half dozen kits into a Priority Box for 3$, I don't see why they want 20$ to ship 2 kits.

I'll decide when I get home from work I guess.

Okay they have fixed the multiple kits shipping fiasco according to another guy that bought 5 kits!

Second this was a success and they have already begun to ship as of Friday they have shipped 24 and will ship all the orders that now come in!

So if something is wrong with shipping on multiple kits contact me as I will contact them!

Travis

Pertums said:
I'm undecided now at this point.. Not for nothing but they are just gouging the shipping to make the cash back anyways.. They want 20$ to ship 2 kits.. It's more on principal than the $, but that's just a ripoff. Especially since they can just drop a half dozen kits into a Priority Box for 3$, I don't see why they want 20$ to ship 2 kits.

I'll decide when I get home from work I guess.
They charge the same for shipping from the general order site too. So you still save the cash even though the shipping seems a little high. Total for Stangnetters is 57.76...all others is 69.76. Dropped both into my cart to see the difference. :D