Horsepower and e.t estimates??

mystang347

Apr 20, 2007
I have just built a 347 chp stroker kit with flat top pistons. iam using afr 185 heads with 58cc combustion chamber and comp cam pro magnum 1.6 rockers. My cam is fords z-303 which specs out at 228duration and .552 lift. my intake is Edelbrock performer rpm air-gap with a holley 650 carb. Iam away at school and have not had time to put it in my car and run it. What kinda horepower numbers do you guys think i will have. Its going into a 90 notch. when i get back from school iam going to put on Grannetelli adjustable upper and lower control arms. I have a built 8.8 with 3.73 also. What e.ts should i be looking at. I will greatly appreciate all the input i can get. iam getting so anxious to run it.

• Sponsors (?)

I have just built a 347 chp stroker kit with flat top pistons. iam using afr 185 heads with 58cc combustion chamber and comp cam pro magnum 1.6 rockers. My cam is fords z-303 which specs out at 228duration and .552 lift. my intake is Edelbrock performer rpm air-gap with a holley 650 carb. Iam away at school and have not had time to put it in my car and run it. What kinda horepower numbers do you guys think i will have. Its going into a 90 notch. when i get back from school iam going to put on Grannetelli adjustable upper and lower control arms. I have a built 8.8 with 3.73 also. What e.ts should i be looking at. I will greatly appreciate all the input i can get. iam getting so anxious to run it.

:nonono: