Hot chics love hot Stangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
I was over at my buddies hous the other day for a bbq and his hot cosin was there. After the get together we were all leaving and she said she needed a ride home. Of course her being hot got a couple of us jumping up to take her (hey im single and shes smokin). So she got to choose between riding in a 99 FRC Vette, a 03 BMW M3 or my Cobra and she choose the Cobra. Thank god for camera phones b/c here is the departing pic:D

And it has to be the car b/c I am 5'11" and 301lbs:nonono:

Attachments

• Phone smaller.jpg
    Phone smaller.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 356
  • Sponsors (?)

BS would have been the claim that I banged that or got a hand job. I have no game and was just glad that arse tuched my seat. Got her number buut have not tried it yet, its prolly fake. :(

Her is the BS version:
Try this one instead. So I was at my bro's house jus chillin and I was mackin on this smokin hottie. She was all mine after I smoked the 99 Vett by 8 lengths in the half mile. She asked me to take her home for a little sumpin sumpin and on the ride she rode me in the revers cowboy position while I passed a Viper GTS doing 150. That pic was taken while I was walkin behind her to her pad for some all night luvin:D :rlaugh:

lol,why,
first why lie about this.....and
2nd every chic would pick a beamer.....
3rd... your 5'11 301lbs....um for real man i hope you can bench a hippo. cause thats just not healthy......

1. Right:shrug:
2. You chose a Stang:D JK, and mabey she was drunk:shrug:
3. I am fat and can only bench 300lbs five times before my arms are jello, but I can leg press 750lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.