Hot chics love hot Stangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Dont really matter to me one way or the other if people think its BS. I did not know it was so uncommon that a girl in a short skirt would want to ride in a Mustang. Or mabey it because I am overweight that it seems so unreasonable?Oh well, just enjoy the butt shot and in the future I will just stick to "how much horse power does this make" posts :)

Thats a camera phone pic? Looks like a picture taken with an early digi camera, like stated, in a **** or something.

Either way, we have ALL had hot girls in our cars. But she's dumb for not picking the BMW or the Vette.

Wow you guys are all a bunch of D-bags....

You're all just jealous you cant pull a ss like that....maybe you all should ditch the foxes b/c most women hate them...and you should get yourself an SN cobra!

Nice bum...

:bs:

Sorry dude, not a believable pic. I mean c'mon... how many of us honestly know a chick who would wear that just to go out? To family members BBQ no less! Plus, if you were both moving and you were behind her, the pic wouldn't look that good. If anything she would be blurry, not the back ground, I don't care how new of a cell phone camera you have.

:rlaugh:

Thats a camera phone pic? Looks like a picture taken with an early digi camera, like stated, in a **** or something.

Either way, we have ALL had hot girls in our cars. But she's dumb for not picking the BMW or the Vette.

Her cousin says she has a thing for Stangs and Trans-Ams:nonono: Eaither way I dont think I will go out with her.

Wow you guys are all a bunch of D-bags....

You're all just jealous you cant pull a ss like that....maybe you all should ditch the foxes b/c most women hate them...and you should get yourself an SN cobra!

Nice bum...

Thanks dude, I have had alot of Foxes (my first when I was 15) and in my experience girls do like the lines of SN-95's. There are alot of nicer looking Foxes on this site IMO and some of you guys have posted pics of hot chicks around them. Women love Stangs, so what if they are :taco:ty:shrug:

:bs:

Sorry dude, not a believable pic. I mean c'mon... how many of us honestly know a chick who would wear that just to go out? To family members BBQ no less! Plus, if you were both moving and you were behind her, the pic wouldn't look that good. If anything she would be blurry, not the back ground, I don't care how new of a cell phone camera you have.

:rlaugh:

That picture I just sat down in the passenger seat so my buddy John could drive (he was begging the whole way) and had the phone out so I could take a picture of a Mach 1 parked on the street and when I looked at her when she was walking away I saw that arse and snapped the shot with my Katana II phone. Settings were med resolution with standard pic quality. And the get together was just a few of us guys and their chicks, most of them dress like that (just not quite that short). Dave (her cousin) said she used to be a stripper in the Dallas area and for Halloween she went as an alien, green thong and green high heels with green antennas and her whole body painted green and no other clothing. I would of loved to see that.:hail2:

5'11-301pnds this guy is the reason all our seats lean to one side in our foxes!! :rlaugh: ok dude if it is her and you know her it should be easy for you to talk to her and get another picture of her right? well if you want to save face on here get another picture of her and re post! then we will believe you! its not your size or anything else that make us say BS ! its because it dont look right and dont add up! get another pic same girl same outfit and take one of her again! tell her what we are saying and I'm sure if she is real she will let you retake one of her! unless her brother or father finds out you snapped a pic of her ass! in that case you ll have to live with the BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.