Hot Rod HiJinx

Girl22

Nov 1, 2004
Regina
Hey Guys just thought I would let you all know about this. We, the North Side Street Rods, are holding our second annual rod run. It's held out at Echo Park. It is a one-day show and shine on Saturday July 23. There is also a cruise night on Friday night in Fort Qu'Apelle at the Houston Pizza and if you want to take in both events you can come for the weekend and party it up with us. For this however you will have to pay regular park camping rates. We do have Group Camp #1 reserved for all of us. On Saturday there is a Poker Run as well as the show and shine!! And there will be awards (kustom made by Brent) and door prizes. Last year we had a blast and can't wait to do it again. I hope you guys can make it out as its a great show right close to the beach and well of course the party is going to be great cuz we are putting it on!!! :nice:

here is a little more precise information for you!

Location: Group Camp #1, Echo Valley Provincial Park, Sask., Just 5 Miles west of Fort Qu’Appelle Sask. Watch for Signs

Rod Run Registration: $5.00 / vehicle at Northside Street Rods Registration Table, plus Park Admission Fee at Gate.

Registration Times: Friday 6pm – 9pm, Saturday 9am - ?

Friday night Cruise and Bench Racing
Saturday Poker Run, Show & Shine, Games and Awards
Note: Everyone supplies there own Food and Drink

If you are planning on staying the night, there is non-electrical campsites available within the Group Camp #1.

If Camping: Upon Arrival, Please visit the UPPER CAMP ENTRY OFFICE to pay for your Camping Unit and let them know that you are staying with the Northside Street Rods Group Camp, or come see me (Brent Welta) and I can take your camping fees as well. If you wish to have a fire in your own campsite you will have to purchase a fire permit from the camp entry office. We will have our own group fire going tho for all who want to join in, and no need for a permit then, as we will have one to cover that fire.

Motels in Fort Qu’Appelle: Country Squire Hotel - (306) 332-5603
Braeburn Inn - (306) 332-5757
Hillcrest Motel - (306) 332-5634

• Sponsors (?)