How 'Bout Them CANES?

Justin, were you at the game last night by chance? I saw a guy on the scorboard during a break in play that looked like some of those pics of you on myspace.

I will say, I was apparently out of the loop on something man, I sat in section 319, and sections 309-320 were pure Buffalo fans, no where else in the arena, but man they were concentrated in that area, I felt like I was in hostile territory, but other than that, it was a great game. Heres to a win tommorow night! :cheers:

• Sponsors (?)

Nah ... I wasn't there last night. I was at the Coca-Cola 600 (I ended up scoring 3 free tickets!). What a long friggen race.

One more left to go .... then the fight for the Cup!

BTW .... I couln't really gather what happened to the Ducks. I thought they were gonna play WAY better against Edmonton than they did (not that I like them, lol). Oh well, Oilers are next on the list.

The Ducks played awfully against the Oilers. I wanted the Ducks to win, but they were definitely outplayed and didn't deserve it.

Go Canes! Game 5 - right now!

where is the penalty when we need it???? one of their guys pulled one of ours down who hit the other one, knocking two of ours down, allowing them to score. **** those goddamn sorry ass cocksucking bastard assed refs, **** them! this is the third game they have ****ed us over in the playoffs! god damn those sweaty sons of bitched.

Game 7 in Raleigh should be different .... I have faith.

At the end of the 3rd .... I feel we should have scored. We had the puck, time, and a [somewhat stumbling] Buffalo defense ..... I'm still trying to figure out what happened there. Anyway, sudden death is sudden death .... and they got it first. And I agree on the calls .... what a bunch of dumb@$$ refs!

Totally agree Manson .... the Duck's just weren't in the groove.

eff buffalo, when I was at game 5 there were a bunch of them there, and they have by far the rudest, most obnoxious, disrespectful fans I have ever seen, ever New Jersey's fans werent that bad, and Montreals fans were actually nice, and said they enjoyed the southern hospitality; buffalo on the other hand, they are a bunch of douchehats. At least they are contributing to raleigh's economy :D ****ing toolbags.

SeventyMach1 said:
For real ..... OLN sucks a big one.

Yes it does, i remember the first time i tuned into a hhockey game, took me 10 f'n minutes to figure out what channel oln was.

There are SOOO many people out there that dont even know hockey is still going on cause its on the hidden OLN network. And some of these people may tune in here and there if they were flipping by espn and saw the game.

Anyone know how long the contract is with OLN and the NHL?

Well, the Sabre's played very well .... even with the injuries ... they still took it to 7 games. I have no idea what Fitzpatrick was doing on our 3rd goal .... the puck was between his legs. Also, I thought they had decent fore-check in the 3rd, but they just didn't have it. Anyway ... on to Lord Stanley's Cup!

Good job Cane's!

Speaking of Oilers, even though I root for the Cane's, I have alot of respect for Edmonton. There's alot of history with that team .... and they're a very good team. This will be a very interesting final.

Even the games on NBC (a couple of weeks ago) were alot better than OLN. The NFL is looking to do some contracts with them now :( .

Currently, they have a $200 million deal with the NHL ..... and I think it is a 3 year contract that started in Fall, '05.

You're from Rocky Mount? I'm there alot. Lots of weird people, lol. J/K man. Where do they get the name, though? It's like totally flat there .... 4 hours from the mountains. Just wondering.

BTW, OLN just announced that it will be officially changing it's name in September. It will be called VERSUS. Sounds like they're really trying to contend with ESPN.

yes, I live in Raleigh for school, but I still have to call that hellhole Rocky Mount my hometown. I know exactly what you mean about the weird people, and I totally agree, so no offense taken haha. Why do you have to go there a lot? there really is nothing there to do. As for the name, if you go to the old mills, the park across the river is called battle park, and there is this big rock bluff type thing overlooking the dam at the mills, which supposedly was a mini falls before they built the dam in the 1800s, but anyway, that rock bluff thing is the basis for rocky mount.

I did get tickets to game 2 of the finals, I got up at 7:55 so I could be on ticketmaster by 8 when they started the sale, and that **** was selling FAST, by the time I found some tickets all of the cheapest 2 price ranges were sold out, and the local news said all home games were sold out in ~ 2 hours.

Sorry for you guys, but I really have to go with Edmonton for the next series...

not for any reason other than we need to see that cup come north of the border one more time...

I'm still mad at Cam Ward for putting my habs away....:nonono: