How did you instal your nitrous kit so no one can see???

• Sponsors (?)

torque187 said:
im interested to see how i can instal my bottle so no one can see that i have it in my trunk.. whos got pictures or ideas??

thanks

well since u are talkin about hiding the nitrous how did you hide the solenoids and the fogger so no one can see it? i wanna do mine like that but im thinkin about not and just keepin the hood shut all day every day

I've pondered this too. The fogger nossle could just be mounted on the underside of the intake tube.

There are a couple more under the hood problems I've thought of.
For the silenoids, you'd want to mount them on the firewall, engine side. Low enough to be out of view, or use some plastic box to cover them up, (fuse box from wrecking yard?) or something like that. You need to get fuel from somewhere other than the shrader valve and wrap all the SS lines in black electrical tubing.

Don't think it would be too hard :shrug:

torque187 said:
im interested to see how i can instal my bottle so no one can see that i have it in my trunk.. whos got pictures or ideas??

thanks

I'm curious as to why you would want to hide the nitrous equipment. Is it for inspection reasons or to try and fool some unsuspecting person in a race? :shrug:

I'd think that all the effort is kinda futile, since anyone with enough engine experience would notice some of the parts, no matter how well they're hidden from view. There will always be someone who has no clue, but for those that do, word would probably spead quickly (among the other racers) and the effort would be for nothin'!

dont hide it man, youll be happier with the effect of purging next to someone

pluss anyone that knows nitrous can hear it when you spray, it changes the entire tone of the motor..........so its not hard at all to tell whats up

for the solenoids, run the feed line up into your cowl, bolt down or rivet the solenoids to the left of your passenger side wiper mount. drill 2 holes for the lines through fire wall, reattach cowl, hide the lines with wire loom.

for the bottle, just cut out the bottom of a plumbers tool box or gym bag. when it is impossible to find anything suspecting under the hood no one will ask to see the trunk.

bottle in back seat....
run the lines in the passenger seat skuff plate...
run lines through fender and into k-n filter and up intake arm...
mount in front of t-body

nothing is visible
put it on a full throttle switch hidden under your seat or under dash

anternate bottle location is high up in passenger seat dash/foot area

--the bone has spoken--

maybe ill tell some people the real secrets one day :D