how do ya feel about LS1 powered Mustangs?

• Sponsors (?)

They're great!

triumph.bmp

"For me to poop on!"

:rolleyes:

You guys crack me up!! ford should go with ford and yada yada....who really cares. Most of the people that have thes cars are probally because it's a decent starting platfprm for a fun car...not because it's a ford...If you have the ability to put in a LS1 motor which makes a bit more power than the 5.0 (stock for stock) than cudos for that guy.....Yes it might cost the majority of the people more money to do this swap BUT if you can do it yourself for cheap than why the heck not!??

This cracks me up every time and i think it's mostly because of how quick the car will be with a STOCK motor....I know the ls1 in this video is not DUH...

To the 2jz comment....a good reason not to do that would be because a stock one would not be really any improvement over the 5.0....it would be senseless and surly a waste of time and money...BUT if you can do it for cheap and mod the crap out of it than cudos for you will have a custom car....

A lot of you are being hipacrits sp*? because you people are doing in a sense the exact same thing except it may not be a GM product....In a sense a motor is a part....or a seiries of them....If you change out your stock ford headers for say some bbk or another brand other than ford than yea....my point....may not be a gm product but it's still not a ford product..

I say that car is going to be sick......slap on a blower or just plain spray it and hello 600 hp....