How do you replace...

• Sponsors (?)

The hangers for the door panels are molded into the doors themselves.

Yep, thats something that sucks. I was working in my door for the absolute last time when i remembered I had a wire barely sticking out by the door molding and when I went to get it out for the last time the crappy thing snapped. Oh yea and mine are painted too so I really hate that. I either gotta try to match one to the other (Not going to happen) or just live with it.

The rubber gasket around the parking brake is attached to a plastic frame which attaches to the console via some plastic tabs that are melted to hold them in place. You're supposed to heat the tabs up enough to almost melt them and then straighten them out so you can pop that frame off, then melt them again once you've put the new rubber gasket. The factory vinyl & leather boots attach the same way if you want to replace it with one of those.

Your other option is to replace it with an aftermarket leather boot which will still require removing that piece (but you can just cut off the tabs) and gluing the new boot in place.