How does TV cable attach to AOD?

Gilgaretch

Jul 8, 2003
Asked in my other thread, but it had kinda digressed and I'm guessing the question got lost..

Friend helped me take out the old tranny, and I'm coming up dry on reconnecting the TV cable. I see where the bracket pins/bolts onto the bell housing on the driver's side, but I just can't see where the elbow-shaped end of the cable attaches to the AOD. The shifter cable is running back up from the rear of the car, bracket is bolted to studs on the tailhousing, and at present still hanging lose next to the small swing arm alongside the pan..

Can anyone spell it out for me, since I'm apparantly missing the obvious? Best yet, anybody have a couple pictures, in case my brainlock continues?

• Sponsors (?)

OK GOT THAT LITTLE BRACKET BOLTED ON. oops caps.. got the elbow bracket with the square hole bolted onto the shift bracket coming out of the tranny. Now Im left with the shifter cable with a long rectanguar holed bracket on the end of it, and attached to the cable is a large odd looking bracket... Any further suggestions?

:OT: In skimmin' through MMFF this month, a bird looked familiar. Congrats Bruce! (I honestly didnt have time to read it yet, but the pics looked great!)

I would have sent you a PM but I dont think you have it enabled. Congrats again!