How fast Am I???

Newbie143

May 22, 2005
I just raced a SUBARU Sti that comes with a turbo from the factory. he also has a K&N drop in. Anyways we raced 2 times. When I hit the gas 0.000001 second before he does I pull up 2 cars ahead after 3'rd gear and stay at that distance until i'm at 150mph. The second race "he" hit the gas 0.000001 before me , and he pulles up about 2 cars as well and stays there (Same story).

So how many rwhp do you guys think I got just by the performance of this race , withought listing any mods!??

thank you

• Sponsors (?)

Newbie143 said:
I just raced a SUBARU Sti that comes with a turbo from the factory. he also has a K&N drop in. Anyways we raced 2 times. When I hit the gas 0.000001 second before he does I pull up 2 cars ahead after 3'rd gear and stay at that distance until i'm at 150mph. The second race "he" hit the gas 0.000001 before me , and he pulles up about 2 cars as well and stays there (Same story).

So how many rwhp do you guys think I got just by the performance of this race , withought listing any mods!??

thank you

Gee, ummm, oh, ok using my INTERNET DYNO you have 437rwhp.

all i got is. Mac CAI , 3.73, a shifter and U/D pulleys.
and a DAMN sucky traction. When i shifted from 1st to 2nd i lost about 1 second , because my tires were spining and the car was going sideways :bang: but i managed.

so whats up now guys? is this help your answers

Newbie143 said:

thank you
i believe everyone here knows what an Sti is...they are mid 13 to high 12(strongly based on the driver)....here is the solution....go to a track and race him or get a dyno and there wont be any guessing involved

by the way

wrx and wrx sti both have turbos
wrx = 2.0L
wrx sti = 2.5L

chewpopcorn.gif

east sidaz and newbie register in may 05
east sidaz and newbie have around 180 posts
east sidaz and newbie have the same mods
east sidaz and newbie have the devil as an avatar
east sidaz and newbie type like f'n retards
east sidaz and newbie the same person?

Actually, if you were racing on the freeway or at some higher speed from a roll and not from a dig, it's actually quite possible to pull on a stock STi. From a dig mind you, he would have raped you, plain and simple. I know that personally, I have little trouble with them at higher speeds but, that's only the mostly stock ones. Mind you though, I *know* that even with my power, from a dig, I'm toast until the speed picks up.