How fast is my car?

Hi every1, i have'nt yet brought mine to Lebanon yet, i just got it a month ago, and was wondering if anyone had any estimates on how fast my car might be, i don't know a whole lot about them, and what i got, but i do know that what i got...may be good. If you could, just tell me what you think. :shrug: Thanks.. (Just read my sig...)

• Sponsors (?)

common man, not to flame, but there is no way we can give you an estimate, even the exact same combo on someone elses car could be different speed/time in the quarter, it all depends on tuning and other factors. We cant tell you how fast your car is. The only way to find out is to take it to the track and run it.

Well I think we can give you an "estimate"...based on a good driver but it could be off a few tenths but it is still an estimate...

I would try to give you my opinion on the estimate but I dont' really know much about what the 351 heads would do or what a blue racer cam is?...but someone can give you an estimate if they are familiar with that combo and have seen something similar to that hit the track...

Its the same thing as someone telling a fellow stanger they'll probably run low 12's...with for example (AFR 165, custom cam, and all the other supporting stuff for it)....with traction...etc.....I hope that made sense...lol

David

Get rid of those 3.27s if you want to get the car to be quick. Everything else looks OK. Get a set of 3.73s or 4.10s. Make sure you have decent traction before going to the track. Getting mustangs to hook can be difficult sometimes. A set of dragradial or et streets can help alot.

I have no idea what you car would run. If you drive well and the cars hooks good I would say mid-high 13s. Like people said earlier...it's difficult to say. But any mustang 5.0 mustang from 87-93 with exception of the heavy convertibles will run in the high 13s with minimal mods and traction. My car ran low 13s with gears, exhaust and slicks + a few other small bolt ons. Still had the stock heads, cam, intake on the motor.

So your car could be quick with traction or it may not be....take it to the track and find out.