how flippin dumb am i?

• Sponsors (?)

i forgot to mention, dont for get your asprin when you came into to this fiasco of a thread. sorry for the hims and yous. ill be meeting him tomorrow to inspect and trade back. i told to bring his check book. but the zr1s are so over rated, $100+ thousand for a vette? hell no not when the super snake cobra retailed for $84k and has outperformed the zr1 in every aspect. 0-60, 1/4mi, slalom, etc it wasnt much but the ford spanked that ass. to all my ford family members please except back the person who potrayed our race.

Am I the only one that thinks the OP has a metal disorder?

Selling / trading a car 101:

1) Never trade cars without going to a notary and switching titles and plates. You could potentially going to jail for something he did in your car due to it still being in your name. He could also wreck you car, leave it, and then report his car stolen so you go to jail...then he still gets his car back. Just plain stupid.

2) Never take a personal check from someone you don't know. It could be from an account that doesn't exist anymore or just flat out bounce.

i forgot to mention, dont for get your asprin when you came into to this fiasco of a thread. sorry for the hims and yous. ill be meeting him tomorrow to inspect and trade back. i told to bring his check book. but the zr1s are so over rated, $100+ thousand for a vette? hell no not when the super snake cobra retailed for $84k and has outperformed the zr1 in every aspect. 0-60, 1/4mi, slalom, etc it wasnt much but the ford spanked that ass. to all my ford family members please except back the person who potrayed our race.
Gonna need to see this link. The SS Cobra is super killer but cant do what the ZR1 can. I have driven all the GT500 variants so far and while they are very nice...... the 09 Z06 could stomp a SS on a road course. ZR1 is the next level.

Shelby Super Snake:
5.4L 750hp
0-60 3.7 seconds
1/4 mile 11.3@ ?
.93G on the skidpad

ZR1
0-60 3.1 seconds
1/4 mile 11.1
Skidpad 1.06

Yeah, the GT500 is faster. :rolleyes:

Am I the only one that thinks the OP has a metal disorder?

Selling / trading a car 101:

1) Never trade cars without going to a notary and switching titles and plates. You could potentially going to jail for something he did in your car due to it still being in your name. He could also wreck you car, leave it, and then report his car stolen so you go to jail...then he still gets his car back. Just plain stupid.

2) Never take a personal check from someone you don't know. It could be from an account that doesn't exist anymore or just flat out bounce.

well for one, i knew the potential risks, and (B) i know not to take a check. its simply a phrase used to tell someone they better have some money, and besides the kid is too stupid to pull off anything illegal. also it MENTAL disorder.:eek: p.s. im guessing your some kind of law enforcement.