HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2005
So tonight i was driving around when i met up with my buddy. He has a 2002 ss camaro, manual. He has a new x pipe, and flowmaster catback exhaust. He also has a new cold air intake, and one more mod that i really cant remember now, sorry. Anyways i have a sonic blue 2003 mustang gt manual. Well we decided to line them up, but from a roll and not a dead stop. Anyways we were going about 35 miles an hour when we decided to drop it back down to second. We decided to go till second gear was over. Three honks of the horn and we were off. It was really supprising though because neither of us gained or lost. We were dead even. Not to mention that 2 weeks before this we tried it again. He had a passanger, big one, and he won by a forth of a car. But now he was alone and i had my girlfriend in the car. I should add the fact that the first race, my air filter was completely black till i changed it and bought a k&N. I really dont understand why we were tied like that. We tried it again and the same result.

Someone enlighten me!! I know stock he is pushing 310 horses.

????????????:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

well the first race when he pulled on you compaired to this one, it only takes a fraction of a second to get the jump for either of you.

mainly i really dont think the ls1 kicks in untill the higher gears and speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.