How much are used interior parts worth?

I'm going to look at a convertible mustang that is being parted out tomorrow. I'm looking to pick up the door panels, center console, and rear plastics. Also, possibly the leather seats that are in it. I have no idea what a fair price for any or all of the above would be, so if anyone has sold them or bought them, realistic numbers would be appreciated.
Thanks
Rob

• Sponsors (?)

I got a entire black interior from a hatch MINT MINT MINT. 300 bucks. Not quite a deal as 88mouse but I made an absolute Killing on the deal. eBay is awesome! Biggest money makers for me was the complete center console with fully functional ashtray, and the seat belts/dopr panels/seats did very well also. Even the kick panels go for 100+!!

I sell the cowl screens for 75 in perfect shape. 50 if they are cracked. Door panels in black or grey, 100 each, no switches or armrests. 75 each on rear seat belts, 75 each on front seat belts. 50 for carpet. Dashes are dead, nobody buys them. Seats are 100-150 each depending on color and condition. Manual shifter boots, 50 bucks.

Yeah I know, I'm high, but I get it all day long. I sell nothing on the internet, because it goes too cheap, and their is to much competition. Nobody has Fox parts where I am at. Everybody refers people to me.

Black interiors go for big money. I know people that have sucessfully sold a complete black interior for $1000

I only got mine for $250...and the whole car came with it ;)

I ended up selling my complete red interior to someone for $100...and it was MINT

I sell the cowl screens for 75 in perfect shape. 50 if they are cracked. Door panels in black or grey, 100 each, no switches or armrests. 75 each on rear seat belts, 75 each on front seat belts. 50 for carpet. Dashes are dead, nobody buys them. Seats are 100-150 each depending on color and condition. Manual shifter boots, 50 bucks.

Yeah I know, I'm high, but I get it all day long. I sell nothing on the internet, because it goes too cheap, and their is to much competition. Nobody has Fox parts where I am at. Everybody refers people to me.

Dam....honestly...I would be frigging Rich if I could get profits like that.

I am can barly get

$40.00 for halo Headrests
$25.00 Cowl Screen
$75.00 for 3:73 pin/pinion gear