How Much $ Can I Get For My 89GT?

DMAN302 said:
Most every job looks earl shive untill it's wetsanded..

earl shive?

I know they get a bad rap because of the franchise/lack of QC that is rampant at a bunch of them, but that's not to say there aren't good locations around. The one I went to is top notch, yet the other one in the area completely blows.

• Sponsors (?)

MyBad70 said:
around here it wouldnt matter, theres a demand for these cars. and when ya do find one, youre lucky if they dont want 5k+ for them in rough shape. im tryin to talk him into keeping the car and draggin it. this notch hes getting is wayyyyyyy to nice to abuse. and what will we do with our free time since were not working on the 89? lol

you need to travel about 30 minutes south. a friend of mine just bought a nice stock lx hatch for 2500. interior is great body is great only thing is the cowl hood hadn't been painted

Woodrow said:
how much do u want for it? I am in huntsville and might would like to look at it if you still have it next time I am there

Cool I'll let you know when I put it up for sale I'll put it in Classifieds. I've gotta take the hood/wheels off and transfer them over to the one I'm buying so I'm not out so much $$$ :nice:

Probably be about 3 weeks cause this weekend is shot considering I'm going to pick up the other car and it's Easter :)

i origionally had mine for sale for 5k last august... sold it for 3500, click pics for pictures i put alot of work into it and it was perfect and had alot of upgrades when i sold it. im gunna say in the shape its in now without paint 2k.. just from my experience...

edit: click link in sig for pics of my car and the work i did to it..

1986Stang said:
i origionally had mine for sale for 5k last august... sold it for 3500, click pics for pictures i put alot of work into it and it was perfect and had alot of upgrades when i sold it. im gunna say in the shape its in now without paint 2k.. just from my experience...

edit: click link in sig for pics of my car and the work i did to it..

Wow! Nice GT- you definately put the work into that... these cars are rare as crap here. You can't find them and that's why I bought this one cause it just needs some body work and paint. That car would go for $5500 easy here in Huntsville

HoodStrype said:
Wow! Nice GT- you definately put the work into that... these cars are rare as crap here. You can't find them and that's why I bought this one cause it just needs some body work and paint. That car would go for $5500 easy here in Huntsville

yea i miss it, i put alot of work into it, bought it and it was kinda a wreck in november, saved it from the junk yard, ended up selling it in august to pay bills :( it sucked and i loved the car but i hadda do what i hadda do. but hell if u got a notch in the works go for it! im on the lookout for a notch im ready to get back into the "scene". good luck with the sale, lets see some pics of the new one when you get her! :nice:

1986Stang said:
yea i miss it, i put alot of work into it, bought it and it was kinda a wreck in november, saved it from the junk yard, ended up selling it in august to pay bills :( it sucked and i loved the car but i hadda do what i hadda do. but hell if u got a notch in the works go for it! im on the lookout for a notch im ready to get back into the "scene". good luck with the sale, lets see some pics of the new one when you get her! :nice:

You're not gonna believe it til ya see pictures... I hope all goes well :nice: