How much do you think?

Hey all

I'm looking to buy a house and am thinking of selling 2 of my cars. The first is a 65 coupe, it has all of the stuff to make it an EFI conversion from an 89 GT, the harness and sensors from Windsor-Fox, the stock 89 GT intake along with a Cobra lower intake and injectors, GT injectors 19#, pedal from a 70 for the cable throttle, electric fuel pump, fuel pump mounting plate, connectors and lines from Ron Morris, 70mm MAF, 65 Throttle body and EGR plate and the A9L computer.

The engine just had some head work done to it. so the top end was rebuilt, I was planning on putting it back into the car soon.

Along with all the stuff to change it over to a 5 speed from an automatic. A new flywheel and clutch, the cable clutch setup from RMP, and a Tri-AX shifter (it's been a while, I'll have to check the manufacture on that one.) and the T-5 out of the same 89 GT.

I have most of the components to change it over to the 4 wheel discs except the fronts, which I changed my mind from Granada swap to the Mustang Steve version, which I haven't bought yet. So the rears have all the stuff and I have the new lines from Classic Lines all the way from the firewall out to the calipers. The fronts I can probably get the Granada spindles, but I changed out the rack to go with the OEM mustang spindles. So with that said I also have a Flaming River Rack and Pinion setup for it with the tilt column.

The body can use a little tweaking to get all of the panels to fit correctly, and most of the glass is there, the back window was destroyed by a falling pine cone (damn squirrels) but I do have a spare in storage in AZ.

The car is in Northern CA and I was thinking of putting it on ebay for $3000 as it sits with all of this stuff still needing to be put on. I was just over at Hot August nights and I noticed that cars which were in far worse shape were getting $4000 plus. This isn't anything special, just a plain jane 65 coupe which was originally the Maroon with a black vinyl top.

The 2nd car is a 1957 Fairlane 500 4 door, it currently doesn't have an engine or trans and the 9" rear has a hole in it. The body is in excellent shape but the Previous owner had a $200 paint job slapped on it, has all of the original glass, the interior needs some TLC with the headliner and seats. Has the original 4 drums on it with a 3 on the tree column shifter. I'm looking to locate a Y block engine and trans for this one, but I was just thinking of letting this one go for what I have into it. $2000.

What do you experts think about the prices?
Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)